Part of Us

I really feel bad for Sydney, her life is changing anf there is no one to help her to deal with all these things.
I really hope she will talk to Vaughn and tell him about the baby, that way she will have someone to confide in :( . Well that's if he doesn't run away :lol:

Thanks for the PM

Aww poor Syd!!!
-She is in a tough spot...but she still should tell Vaughn no matter what!!!!
I wonder how Jack is going to react to all of this!!!! :D
-Great update!! Loved it!!

She is in a tough place....I would hate for her to ruin her friendship with Tara and Tara's relationship with Michael. Maybe she should just keep the baby and not tell Michael about it. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Wonder what Jack will do if he finds out???? :eek: :eek: :eek:

Aww, Syd... your life sucks right now.
I think it's ultimately her decision but she should discuss it with Vaughn first.

That was great ... aww poor Syd just needs someone to talk to and no ones seems to care ... no abortion thats bad ... she has to tell Michael at least then they can talk about what to do ... thanks for the PM ... more soon please

Sydney shouldn't have to face this herself. Since she is 1/2 of the couple responsible for the baby's conception, I think the other 1/2 should have to face it too. Sydney call Vaughn!

Thanks for the PM.

Chris

Chapter 14

“I thought I was meeting Tara?” Vaughn looked at Sydney oddly as she sat down at the table in Starbucks.

“I know” Sydney nodded.

“I mean, you left the message, but you said Tar wanted to meet with me” Vaughn continued to look at her with confusion.

“I just needed to…we need to talk” Sydney exhaled slowly, “its important”

“Um, alright” Vaughn shrugged and sat down, “What’s going on”

“Well…Julian and I broke up” Sydney shrugged.

“I’m sorry to hear that” Vaughn told her, however he sounded slightly enthused at the idea.

“Yeah” Sydney nodded, taking a sip of her bottle of water.

“Don’t you usually have a latte?” Vaughn looked at her oddly.

“Do you remember Vegas?” Sydney looked at him.

“Of course I remember Vegas…how could I not remember Vegas?” Vaughn retorted somewhat sarcastically.

“I’m pregnant Vaughn” Sydney told him, her eyes staring at the table – she was too afraid to look up at him, she didn’t want to see his reaction, she didn’t want to know the story that his eyes would tell.

“You’re what?” Vaughn asked her calmly, trying to convince himself that his ears were deceiving him, that he hadn’t in fact heard her say that she was pregnant.

“I’m pregnant and it’s yours…it can’t be anyone else’s” Sydney told him again, still not looking him in the eyes.

“Are you sure?” Vaughn choked slightly, “I mean, absolutely sure”

“Yes” Sydney nodded, “I mean…Julian and I, and we hadn’t slept together…ever, so it has to be you”

“Wow” Vaughn breathed, “Uhhh, how long have you…known”

“A couple of days” Sydney shrugged.

“You look remarkably composed…I mean here I am, I’m shaking and I’m not even pregnant” Vaughn smiled softly.

“The composure isn’t instant” Sydney told him, “I mean…I was a mess at first…I still am” she admitted, “I just learned how to hide it as best I can”

“What are we going to do?” Vaughn looked at her sadly.

“Can we talk somewhere else? This is just…too public”

*~*

“So” Vaughn sighed as he sat down on Sydney’s couch.

“You…we…we have to tell Tara” Sydney told him quietly.

“This is going to kill her” Vaughn groaned, “I mean, everything, it is going to…we’re going to be over and Tara is never going to speak to either of us again”

“I know” Sydney nodded, “And even more than having a baby, it scares me to know that I am doing all of this without my best friend”

“God” Vaughn ran a hand through his hair, “I’m sorry, I should have been more responsible, I should have worn a condom…I never meant for any of this to end up like this”

“It’s not all your fault Vaughn. I know this wasn’t supposed to happen, we both know but it did and now…now we have to tell her”

“We can’t just pretend you’ve gained a lot of weight?” Vaughn joked.

“I wish it was that simple” Sydney smiled, “Vaughn, she’s my best friend and we have to go tell her that you…her fiancée slept with me”

“Are we going to tell her everything?” Vaughn asked her.

“You mean about getting married?” Sydney sighed.

“Yes”

“Well I guess we have to” Sydney nodded.

“Jesus Syd, we’re only supposed to be 21, we’re still supposed to be having fun. Not getting pregnant and settling down like this” Vaughn hung his head back, taking deep and long breaths, “I don’t know what’s happening, what happened to the days where we couldn’t stand talking…now we’re talking about a frackin baby!”

“I know!” Sydney shouted, “I know Vaughn but I can’t…I can’t not raise this child. Whether I do it with you or without you…I am keeping this baby!”

Back