Part of Us

wow!

i'm glad she took a stand about keeping the baby. i have a feeling vaughn will play the immature card for a bit and be like, i don't want it but then it will work out in the end.

Great update. I hope Sydney and Vaughn can find a way to raise the baby together. Poor Tara, she's going to be heartbroken. Oh, well. It's called destiny. Syd and Vaughn are meant to be together!

That was great ... soo gald she told him ... ok I get hes upset and everything but Syds scared enough as it is hes just makeing it worse ... hes freaking out ... aww she wants to keep it ... thanks for the PM ... more soon please

Well, I am glad that she is keeping the baby and she told Vaughn...
Glad that they decided to tell Tara the truth...
Can't wait to see how they do it and her reaction.

Vaughn is upset and it's understandable. However, he'll quickly realize that her life has been turned upside down just as much as his has. Vaughn will lose Tara over this. Sydney has already lost Julian over it Because of one drunken night, their lives will forever be changed.

Thanks for the PM.

Chris

This is great...I mean, that is sad they have to tell Tara, but the whole Vaughn/Syd thing is great. I guess, sorta. Yea, you get my point. Sorry I didn't reply anytime this past week. I was working on my tan @ the beach. Thank goodness for that. But go frickin' figure, we stayed in a townhouse and this hotel behind us had wi-fi and my cousin was able to pick it up w/ his lap top. I was like, grrrrr..I have to go all week, no computer. Anywho, story is doing great!! Keep it up!!!
Lindsay :angelic:

YA Syd's going to keep the baby no matter what!!! :woot:
-I'm soo glad she finally told Vaughn...and I can't wait to see how they tell Tara!!!!
Loved it!! Can't wait for more!!

ohh, go Syd, she is doing realy well, i think

they should tell Tara about it all then Tara and Vaughn will break up and then Vaughn and Syd can go out n it will all be happy again :D

-luv em 💘

Just found this story and it's awesome. Wow Tara is going to to kill them for this but I love that Syd will keep the baby no matter what.

omg i just bumped my head HARD
ouchy
hey si i read this before but only got 2 pg 8 coz i didt no u updated but i love it sges pregnant witeh his kid its fantastic
culd i plz have a pm

Back