Part of Us

Oh, Jack! If you only knew the real reason why Sydney wants to move in with Michael. But you won't have to wonder for long. Pretty soon the reason will be obvious. :D

Thanks for the PM.

Chris

i´m glad that things between syd and vaughn are better at the moment . i wonder how red jack is going to be when he finds out the real reason why syd is moving in with vaughn :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ,

i can´t wait for more :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: , please update as soon as possible ,

thanks 4 the pm ,

Nanda

awwww yay she moving in with vaughn awww man i wonder when her dad i wonder when hes gonna find out or is he gone fnd out i hope it works well and it sucks that she lost her firend ship with tara but you saw it comin (n) (n) oh can i have a pm :D i like this fic have a nice night

~ambre~

yay! the baby lives. and syd and vaughn live together. with their baby. i hope they grow to love each other... hmmm. i guess we'll see. and jack's going to think they got pregnant AFTER she moved in with vaughn, which could be an interesting converstaion... great updaty.

tara took it better then expected
so the wedding is definatly off if syds movin in with vaughn
he was kinda harsh sayin that syd wasnt his forst prefrence for the mother of his child that was pretty mean

syd hasn't told her dad she's pregnant!!!
but they both wanna keep the baby which is so cute
and vaughns being all protective
but if tara wants to talk to either of them when shes less angry shes gonna get a shock if they are living together
thanks for the pm
i can't wait for more
thanks
update soon

luv Chicketepee :seehearspeak:

Good thing they are keeping the baby, if they hadn't, then something would have been really wrong with them :P
Now, I can't wait to see how they are going to act as excepting parents ^_^

Thx for the PM

Back