Part of Us

Aww that was soo cute!!! :love:
-I'm just suprised Syd hasn't told her dad yet!!!! He's going to be shocked!!!! :lol:
Loved it!! Can't wait for more!! :woot:

They are acting like a couple, I mean a real one :P
They are just perfect together, there is only one thing left for them to do, get together!! :lol:

thx for the PM

aww...how long has it been? Do they still talk to eric...tara...or julian at all? I'm sorta lost, yet i love it! update soon!

That was great ... love they are both so excited about the baby ... cant believe she still hasnt told Jack shes preggers ... thanks for the PM ... more soon please

Chapter 18

“Sydney this is your father again, I don’t understand why you aren’t returning my phone calls, I’m very worried about you and if you do not respond to this message by the end of the day I will have no choice but to come to your house, so please Sydney, call me back”

“Syd” Vaughn looked at her, “You have to tell him”

“Vaughn” Sydney groaned slightly.

“I know I told you I would never make you tell him, but this…he needs to know” Vaughn sighed.

“I know” Sydney sighed, “I just…I’ve always been his little girl and you know that and I’m afraid that he won’t accept this”

“And he loves you Syd, your dad will always love you and he will accept this” Vaughn tried to assure her.

“How can you be so sure Vaughn? I mean…just because your parents understood doesn’t mean that my dad will…he hasn’t been the same since he lost mom”

“Give him a shot Sydney” Vaughn looked at the answering machine, “He’s your dad”

“I know…I just…” Sydney looked at the ground, “Will you be there?”

“Of course I will” Vaughn promised her.

*~*

“Hey Dad, it’s Syd” Sydney whispered.

“Sydney, finally!” Jack breathed a sigh of relief, “Are you alright?”

“Yes dad, I’m fine” Sydney told him.

“Why on earth haven’t you been returning my calls?” Jack asked her.

“I’ve been busy” Sydney told him, “Sorry”

“Yes, well I was hoping that maybe you could come for dinner or something?” Jack asked her.

“Uh, yeah…maybe. When?” Sydney asked him quietly.

“What are you doing tonight?” Jack looked over his own day timer.

“Nothing but…dad that’s a little soon” Sydney told him.

“Yes, well I have to work a lot in the next few weeks so I’ll be living at the studio” Jack told her, “Is tonight alright or would you like to put it off for another few months?”

“I guess…I’ll be there tonight” Sydney assured him, “Is it alright if Mike comes too?”

“Michael Vaughn?” Jack questioned.

“Yes” Sydney nodded.

“Well yes if you’d like him to, he’s more than welcome”

*~*

“Are you ready?” Vaughn looked at Sydney and then to her swollen stomach.

“I guess” Sydney nodded and wrapped her jacket tightly around her body before she quietly opened the door, “Dad?” she called into the house.

“I’m in the sitting room” Jack shouted, “Sorry I’m just finishing up a conference call”

“Alright” Sydney proceeded to walk into the house slowly.

“Hello there” Jack smiled, meeting Sydney and Vaughn half way.

“Hi daddy” Sydney looked at her father, wondering how long it would take him to notice her protruding stomach. “How is work?”

“It’s work you know” Jack shrugged and then looked at Michael, “Mr. Vaughn” he nodded curtly.

“Hello Mr. Bristow, it’s great to see you again” Vaughn extended his hand to Jack, “My father sends his best”

“Tell him I say hello” Jack nodded, a small smile forming on his lips, “Please, call me Jack”

“Alright Jack” Vaughn smiled and then looked over to Sydney, glancing down quickly at her stomach. Apparently though, he glanced a little too long as Jack’s gaze found it’s way to Sydney’s stomach as well.

“Holy felgercarb!” Jack gaped. Sydney just looked at her father; she swallowed slowly and stared at his eyes, hoping that they would show her something. “That’s a…that’s a bump…you, you’re pregnant!”

“Yeah, I am” Sydney nodded.

“You” Jack turned to Vaughn, “What the hell did you do?!”

“Dad” Sydney snapped, “We aren’t going to do this”

“Do what?” Jack looked at her.

“You have two options…you accept me, and you accept my baby, or you lose me completely”

Well at least she finally told Jack!!!
-I'm glad Syd told him to either accept or not accept!!!
I wonder what Jack will say though....he better accept!!!
-Great update!! Loved it!!

Well I was excepting Jack to react like that, but I was hoping he would accept the situation without wanting to kill Vaughn :lol:
I guess that won't happen now, since Sydney is giving only two option, losing her forever or accepting her and her new family
Wonder what he will do :Ponder:

Thx for the PM

Back