Part one

Part One
Author: Aliaschick06
Editor: LJay

Sydney Bristow ran down the steps of the American embassy in Paris. “ I’m being followed,” She said to herself. “ Lone star this is Freelancer I’ve been compromised, I repeat, I’ve been compromised,” Sydney yelled into her com. “ Why aren’t they answering!” She kept running all the way into the park when suddenly she stopped. There was not one person around except her. Sydney turned slowly when something jumped out at her & wrestled her to the ground wrapping its long fingers around her neck. “Oh my God I can’t breath,” Sydney thought.
“ Syd wake up,” Vaughn said as he lightly shook her awake, “ it was just a dream.”
“ It was just a dream,” she replied groggily as she began to relive were she was at.
Sydney was not in Paris or in a park at all. She was on a plane with Vaughn on their way back to L.A. Not thinking she sat up quickly, to quickly, “ My head! ”
“ Um let’s put some ice on that,” Vaughn said as he walked over to her carrying a rag and some ice.
“Thanks,” Sydney said as she placed the ice on her bruised fore head.
“I’m sorry about that,” Vaughn said gazing at her, “If I didn’t then they would have …”
Sydney interrupted, “ I know it’s fine really at least you didn’t stab me.”
They both laughed awkwardly as they remembered when she had to stab him.
‘Why did you bring that up,’ Sydney thought, ‘ I’m such an idiot.’
“ Take these,” Vaughn said as he handed Sydney some Advil, “ we should be landing in a few minutes.”
As Vaughn turned to walk away she grabs his hand, “ Vaughn I’m,” she stutters, “I’m so sorry.”
“ About what?’ Vaughn asked with a slight smile.
“ God, about everything!” Sydney said about to burst into tears, “ I’m screwing up your marriage, and I almost killed you! Why don’t you hate me?”
“ Syd I love you & yes it’s hard but I would do anything for,” he pulled her close.
“Vaughn what about …?”
“ Please prepare to land,” the intercom buzzed.
“ Lauren,” finishing her sentence she moved back to her seat & prepared herself to land.
The plane landed & they walked down the long hall quietly.
“Welcome home darling,” Lauren Reed said greeting Vaughn with open arms & a smile.
“Lauren what are you doing here,” Vaughn replied in a surprised and not so loving manner, “ I told you I need a break.”
“ Michael, we can work this out, come home,” Lauren replied in a begging manner, “ don’t our vows mean anything to you?”
Vaughn rubs his head, “of course they do but,”
“There are no buts Michael I’m your wife not that cheap little,” she began to say.
“ Wait one minute,” Vaughn said cutting her off, “ yes you are my wife but if you think that I’m going to let you tear Sydney down for my decisions then you’re insane. I’m staying with Weiss we’ll talk later.”
Lauren turned to walk away then stopped,” You must be happy Sydney, you got exactly what you wanted.”
As Lauren walked away Vaughn took Sydney’s hand, “ Syd, I …”
“It’s okay, I have to pick some stuff up at Weiss’s do you want to share a cab,” she said with a soft smile.
“ Sure let’s go.”
“ What are you doing tonight?” Sydney asked as they pulled away from the airport.
“Well, Weiss is going on this blind date so the couch is calling my name,” Vaughn replied in a joking manner.
“I’m cooking dinner 7 it would be a waste to eat alone,” she said with a sly grin.
“Syd’ I would love to eat dinner with you,” Vaughn answered, “ Can I bring anything?”
“Just yourself,” she finished as they pulled in to the driveway.
“ Hey guys! Welcome back.” Weiss said running out to meet them, “Did you have a good flight?”
Yeah it was great, did you pick up the paper work,” Vaughn replied in a serious manner.
“ On the counter,” Weiss replied as Vaughn pushed past him into the apartment, “ What is all that for anyways?”
“We’ll talk about it later,” Vaughn yelled from inside.
“Syd, I put your mail in the living room,” Weiss said to her as they entered the apartment, “ you got a package too.”
“ Really? I wasn’t expecting anything,” Sydney walked to where the package laid, “I wonder what it is.”
“Open it & lets find out,” Vaughn said with a smile as he walked in.
“ Okay,” She replied as she opened the box. On top was a letter:
Sydney,
I’ am worried about you & I miss you. I know you might not want to hear from me but I sent you this any ways. There is a mole, a double agent in the CIA, you know this person and I’m afraid you may be in danger. I have information on this person, it is not in this box but it will be delivered shortly. Do not tell anyone about the mole until you have received the information. Please remember that I LOVE YOU.
Love,
Your mother

“ Syd, what is it?” Vaughn asked, “ Who is it from?”
Sydney pulled the tissue paper away & underneath was the most beautiful painting she had ever seen next to the Mona Lisa. The pink flowers, the trees, & the birds.
“Oh my God!” she said letting out a breath, “It’s the park, the one in my dream the one I told you about, my mother knows it.”
“ She probably took you there when you were younger,” Weiss said.
“You’re probably right,” Sydney said trying to avoid talking about it got up, “I better get going. See you tonight Vaughn.”
“ See you tonight Syd,” Vaughn said as he walked her to the door.
Later Vaughn was getting ready to go to Sydney’s. “Weiss the red shirt or the black one?” Vaughn asked holding up both.
“ What does it matter you’ll be taking it off anyways,” he said with a laugh, “ Look man she doesn’t care. She would think your hot if you wore a banana colored cowboy hat’ don’t worry!”
“I’ll wear the red, and it will be fine,” Vaughn said to himself as Weiss walked out to answer the door.
“Delivery for a M. Vaughn,” the UPS guy said in a monotone voice.
“Thanks, I’ll give it to him,” Weiss said as he took the package.
“ Is that for me?” Vaughn asked.
“What happened to the red one?” Weiss asked pointing to his shirt.
“ She likes black better,” Vaughn said taking the package.
“What’s with all the paper work,” Weiss said, “ every time I turn around there is another guy in shorts up on my front porch.”
“Divorce papers I didn’t want to say anything while Sydney was here but here they are,” Vaughn said as he grabbed his leather jacket, “I’m going to be late but we’ll talk in the morning. Have fun on your date!”
“Yeah, you to!” Weiss yelled as Vaughn left the apartment.
Sydney checked herself in the mirror once more before she answered the door. “ That’s him,” she said to herself, “you can do this.”
“Hey,” Vaughn said as he handed her the roses he picked up for her,” you look beautiful!”
“I forgot it’s his first time here,” she thought, “would you like the grand tour?”
“That would be great,” he said taking her hand.
Sydney took him through the apartment, “this is the living room, the dining room, the kitchen, which is bigger than the old one, the bathroom,” she stopped in front of the bedroom, & hesitated & blushed finally saying softly, “and this is the bedroom.”
With a cough, she continued, “ Would you like some wine?”
“Yes that would be wonderful,” Vaughn, answered as she lead him into the kitchen, “ I love your place.”
“Getting a new place is probably the only good thing about your old apartment burning down,” Sydney said as she pulled the roast out of the oven.
“Syd,” Vaughn began.
“”Dinner’s done,” she said in a whisper, as Vaughn drew closer.
“ You have an oven we can reheat, again,” he said as he pulled her into his arms kissing her letting all the love in his flow threw his lips.
They migrated into the living room not wanting to let each other go, when the doorbell rang.
“They’ll go away,” Vaughn gusted breathlessly.
“What if it’s important?” Sydney said as she inched towards the door.
She looked out and saw nothing so Sydney opened the door, “Hello,” she yelled looking around when she spotted the box. Sydney picked it up & took it into the living room were Vaughn sat waiting.
“There is some thing I didn’t tell you earlier,” she said as she sat the box on the table, “my mother’s letter said she had information on the mole in the CIA & that she would send it to me. I know I should have told you but it said not to &.”
“It’s okay, Syd,” Vaughn said pushing her hair out of her face, “let’s just open it.”
Sydney pulled the box towards her carefully opening it. Inside were papers, pictures, & videotape, and so they began to read. At first it described missions, their missions, counter missions when Sydney read something that she was not sure was true. Sydney had read it over five times when she finally said, “Vaughn.” turning pale.
“”Syd, what is it?” he said concerned looking at her.
“Lauren,” was the only thing she could say as she dropped the paper into his hand.
Vaughn’s face turned from white too red as he read the paper,
“ My wife is the mole?” :confused:

YES!!!!! This chapter was interesting Please Pm me when you post your new chapter because I really want to know what's going to happen.
Bisou

Code:
                        [SIZE=7]Part Two
"We need to call Dixon," Sydney said pacing around the living room of her apartment.

"My wife is the mole," Vaughn said as he flipped through the pictures in the box,"she cheated and she lied. That little....."

"Vaughn," Sydney cut in,"we need to go now!" 

Let's go," Vaughn said as he grabbed the box and his keys.

"Yes, I need to speak with Dixon, now! I know he's about to leave but this is an emergency," Sydney yelled in to her cell as they sped down the road, "tell him that the agents Bristow and Vaughn have intel on the CIA mole. Well be there in ten minutes. thank you. bye." 

"Syd, this is all my fault," Vaughn said as he drove into the parking lot, "I let her into our lives and I gave her acess to infromation about missions. I'm so stupid!" 

They parked quickly and ran to Dixons office.

"Dixon, I know it's late and I'm sorry but we know who the mole is," Sydney said as she handed him the pictures and the intel.

"Are you telling me Lauren Reed, Senator Reed's daughteris the mole?" Dixon said flatly as he read.

"I didn't belive it either but after reading this," she replied in strong voice,"I do."

"Vaughn what do you think," Dixon asked.

"A picture is worth a thousand words but a video is worth a thousand more," Vaughn said as he popped the tape into the VCR.
The tape was of Lauren killing one of the covenant cell leaders and then kissing Sark.

"We need to bring her in but we don't want to scare her off," Dixon Said mapping out a plan, "Vaughn, I want you to arrange for Lauren to meet you at Cafe Morn for breakfast. There will be a team there to take her into custody. I have to get home, but use my office as long as you need."

As Dixon left Sydney moved closer to Vaughn,"I'm sorry, and I know ths is going to be hard."

"Syd, I'm the one who should be apologizing. Lauren is apart of the covenant. She knew you were alive and I married her," Vaughn said pulling her into his lap,"I love you."

"I love you to," Sydney wispered as she lightly kissed his cheek.

"I better call her," Vaughn reached for the phone.

"Hello," Lauren said groggily.

"Hey, honey sorry it's so late," Vaugh said trying to  sound as normal as posible,"I've been a jerk lately and I think we should get together and talk."

"That sounds great love,"Lauren said sounding more alert,"When?"

" How about breakfat at Cafe Morn at 9:30?" Vaughn said squeezing Sydney's hand.

"Wonderful! I'll see you then," Lauren answered, "I love you."

Vaughn about to burst said,"I love you too, bye," and hung up

"Let's go home," Sydney said as she pulled him up,"you need to rest."

"Okay," Vaughn said as let Sydney lead him to the car.
The ride to her apartment was silent except for the softmusic that played on the radio.

[SIZE=14][COLOR=red]Sorry guys all I have time to type right now more later. :redhair:

Part Two Continued
"I'm going to grap a shower," Sydney said as she opened the door to her apartment,"the rost is still the oven if you want some."

"Thanks," Vaughn said as he walked towards the kitchen.
When Vaughn heard the shower begain to run he grabbed a beer out of the frige and went into the bedroom. He pulled off his shoes and shirt slowly as he laid down. When Sydney got out of the shower , Vaughn was fast asleep. She climbed in next to him , wrapping her arm around him and laying her head on his chest. That night she fell asleep listening to his heart beat and knowing for the first time in three years that everything was going to be okay.

"Syd, you have to get up it's 8:00," Vaughn said as he lightly kissed her cheek.

"I know," she replied with a smile.

"I made breakfast,"Vaughn said pulling her out of bed.

"My hero," she replied wraping her arms around his neak.

"Come on, we have an hour before we have to leave," vaughn pulled her towards the kitchen.

Back