Captain
- Vaughn must save Sydney & Jack as...

[you might not want to read this]

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Irina did betray them<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Charlie said:
- Vaughn must save Sydney & Jack as...

[you might not want to read this]

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Irina did betray them<<<<<<<<<<<<<
You have got to be kidding.... she seriously betrays her own daughter?

~Me :angel2:

I couldn't help myself. I had to know what happened. :banghead: :madfire: :shh:
But didn't the preview also say that Irina betrayed them (though the previews dont always say all)?

omg! that little :cuss: ! and i was just starting to trust her again!!!
well pooh...this is really gonna ruin the show for me...neva should've read this :banghead:

Relook at the previews some man sneaks up behind her and kisses her unexpectly and she hits someone and takes a gun in a cell and cant tell if it is Jack that man, or a guard!

OMG i agree..... i never would have guessed... i finally believed her. jack is really going to be mad about how they trusted her once and look what she did... and syd's gonna be devastated
but if vaughn is gonna save them... i guess it makes up :D

I thought..and hoped...that maybe..possibly...Irina was just faking it...and she really didn't betray them...since when that guy was kissing her...she didn't look as if she was enjoying it...but I gues not! Ahhhh! This is horrible! Vaughn has to go rescue Sydney and then they can live happily ever after! I wish!

:hi: Charlie
no, I mean, really. she's not going to betray them. oh and did you guys see the E! clip? they were on the set of Passage II and Lena said she doesn't think Irina is bad at all. she wouldn't say that if she was going to betray them right? ;)

guess what's posted at alias.fredfarm.com ?!? ::jumps::
that's right!! preview clips from tonight's show!!! and they're not REALLY spoilers...persay...::coughs::
::hangs head in shame::
I'm a spoiler ho....
:P

I don't believe it!! I refuse to believe shes bad. its just.... not possible. so maybe ill be wrong but i still dont believe it. :smiley:

same here...something tells me that there's more to Irena than meets the eye...
remember in the first ep of the season..."truth takes time"
i think that's prolly the most important thing about her character...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back