Season 5 Passenger

Hi! When Lazeray asked Syd if she knew about the "passenger", what was it? i think that they probobly already fertilized one of her eggs, and another women is carrying it, therefor its called "the passenger" what do you guys think?

Elsewhere I, and others, posted that perhaps Lazarey overhead Sark discussing a mole inside the CIA, codename The Passenger, but he doesn't know who it is (Lauren).

I never thought about the fact that it might be Carrie. But i have the feeling that its probably not her....but who knows, anything is possible...

no but now that i think about it they just got the cube with the DNA, and Carrie was pregnant before they found the cube...so it cant be her...right?

Okay i read the transcript from full disclose and this is what is said about the passanger

*Syd sees a lincoln surveilling Vaughn and Lauren as they go inside. The passenger looks like the bartender in 2x15 - A Free Agent. The Lincoln's license plate is 4XDU238 (CA).

thanks to loxosceles for the transcripts .

So i think that is who Lazary is refering to when he say she knows about the passanger.

twin_mommy said:
That's a good thought, but I was wondering if it's Lauren code name.
i agree, i think its lauren's code name and they killed him bc they didnt want him to reveal to sydney that were was a mole in the CIA b/c it would jeopardize their plans

I love the idea that Lauren's codename is The Passenger. I desperately hope Lazarey wasn't referring to the Sydbaldi baby--besides, did he know anything about it? I wonder if he found out about it while he was in the lab with Sark? Personally, I never though Lazarey knew anything about any of it--just like Syd, he knew only that Rambaldi's DNA needed to be kept away from the Covenant.

Back