Passions

Yeah...they're all stupid when it comes to figuring things out. Take this....Luis was standing right next to the edge of the hole where Sheridan was, but yet, NEVER looked down or thought of why a huge hold might be in Beth's basement! Sheridan is moaning about Luis, yet neither hears the other!

It is so crazy. What do you guys think about the big Tabitha's baby worship ceremony? I myself didn't like it at all. I guess that's because it reminded me to much of evil worshipings.

Same here...I really dislike that aspect of the show (like Kay being on the "evil" side)

And I am getting SO fed up w/ this Sheridan in the hole...:lol:...somebody find her!!!!!!

And Ethan w/ his visions of kissing Theresa... :rotflmao:

yep i'm gettin sick of sheriton in th whole, "find me some one help me..." al the time, and beth being that wierd clown lady. the show just keeps gettin wierder and wierder. its funny, i miss a week and its almost just like it was when i left it

I know!! They're still wearing the exact same clothes...and if I hear Theresa say "fate" is going to bring her and Ethan together..I'll scream!!

it totally anoys me when theresa always says the word fate too!! i reckon she wears too much mascara becuase it makes her eyes look lyk tennis balls....sooo disgusting!

argh...Theresa in general frustrates me! I don't like Gwen, but I certainly don't like Theresa either, so let's just give Ethan to someone else. ;)

ARGH if Ihear Theresa say the word "fate" one more time, I'm gonna venture out to Harmony and murder her myself. (The character, not the actress. Don't call the cops on me, now.) No matter how stupid this show can get, I must watch every day at 2:30 (a very annoying thing called school prevents me from watching the full hour, but I can still get what's going on.) The thing that frustrates me is how freakin' long they take to develop a plot... like the whole Sheridan kidnapping. Eventually it got to the point where I just wanted Beth to kill her and it be done.

btvaughn said:
argh...Theresa in general frustrates me! I don't like Gwen, but I certainly don't like Theresa either, so let's just give Ethan to someone else. ;)
YES!!!! ...ur soooo right....that stupid love trianlge is gettin old....and so is the whole Beth/Luis/Sheridan/Antonio thing i WISH her mother would just say sumthin bout the baby on how it is really Sheridans like the whole plot thing has been carried on WAY TOOOOO LONMG....and Sheridan and Luis should just be together ^_^ .....i hate this show but i like it :rolleyes:

ack!

i'm just like the majority of people that watch the show. we agree that it's probably one of the stupidest thing to ever hit the airwaves but i can't seem to pull myself away from it. i tape it everyday and watch it when i come home from work religiously. if my satellite goes out, i'm pissed.

but ask my why i like the show, i wouldn't be able to tell you.

LOL

well, fox and ethan are pretty hott... :P

i think it's one of those shows that we love to hate but can't stop watching it. i think it should have a warning before it hget's shown on tv saying "watching this program maybe cause unwanted addiction"

no1secretagent said:
i think it's one of those shows that we love to hate but can't stop watching it. i think it should have a warning before it hget's shown on tv saying "watching this program maybe cause unwanted addiction"
lol! I agree!

i try to watch it whenever i can. my issues with the show:

beth. i don't really want to start. but this woman has issues. i can't believe luis actually loved her. they have to find out all the things she's done really soon. (kidnapping sheridan, taking sheridan's baby, and now trying to kill gwen.) they can't drag it out much longer. if they do... i don't think i can watch the show anymore.

kay. god. this girl is annoying. miguel does not love you! let him be with charity!

antonio. he's just stupid. i hated him from the beginning. and now locking up sheridan so she can't be with luis. how low is that? she doesn't love you. she doesn't want you. let her be with luis.

allister. why the hell is he so adament about keeping sheridan and luis apart?!

eve. she's so stupid. i can't stand her.

whitney. she's stupid, too. get over chad and get with fox... hottie!

liz. get over the stupid past.

grace. stupid, stupid, stupid!

okay. so i obviously i hate this show. so why the hell do i still watch it?!

i miss timmy... :(

from your mouth (well, fingers) to the writers ears.

i wish all of these storylines would just move on.

they can't keep creating new ones without ending the old ones. i'm getting to the point where i don't want to watch the show either.

but then again, i've gone weeks without watching the show and start watching again and what do you know, nothing has changed.

LOL

oh and i forgot to mention rebecca!!!!! she is evilllllllll.

watching it right now and charity and REESE are in bed. oh man.

i love gwen right now... her and beth and are having some words. i love it! beth needs to die.

regina_alias said:
from your mouth (well, fingers) to the writers ears.

i wish all of these storylines would just move on.

they can't keep creating new ones without ending the old ones. i'm getting to the point where i don't want to watch the show either.

but then again, i've gone weeks without watching the show and start watching again and what do you know, nothing has changed.

LOL
My sister watches this show, I used to watch it in the beginning, but I don't anymore. She says the plotlines haven't really changed since the first season at all. So I had a snow day a couple of weeks ago, and I watched it, and she was right.

at least it seems like the charity/miguel/kay storyline is moving forward. but i'm a little nervous now that they brought reese and jessica in. this may take forever again.

LOL

Back