Past Imperfect

Not a day without internet, Bev?:smiley:

!r!nab, i'm not sure i understand what you're saying about ranks, but i suppose they get promoted the more massages you write:smiley:

ok, like this; lenafan's got 5 squares under the name of her rank, and you've got two squares under 'field agent'. if anyone's still confused by the question never mind. it's not like a life or death question or anything. :smiley:

!r!nab said
mmm... is everyone on vacation? if so, enjoy!!!!
THanks I am back now. Yes had a long vacation. Drove. Expensive, but fun.
Yes, you are ranked according to the number of responses or anything posted on the site.
L. :cool:

thanks! i had a vacation, too, although short. then i started the 5 week summer session for college. math. :o_O: suprisingly, i'm doing ok. i think. :smiley:

I am graduating from the university now, just passed the last paper work (economical model and stuff like that 110 pages). So hopefully will get to Past Imperfect soon:smiley:

I am graduating from the university now, just passed the last paper work (economical model and stuff like that 110 pages). So hopefully will get to Past Imperfect soon:smiley:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! :D now they need a 'graduation outfit' smilie face, lol.

ladies and gentlemen i am pleased to announce that i, !r!nab, or Arie, am now a part of the percentage of american people with a DRIVERS LICENSE!!!!!! I PASSED I PASSED I PASSED I PASSED I PASSED I PASSED!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :smiley: :cool: (stops typing and does happy dance)

did i mention i passed my drivers test? 👅

Back