Past Life?

alex

Cadet
Do you believe in reincarnation?
Ever had a strange dream,
maybe it was a past life? :arabia:

according to this i was appearently born around 1500? lol somewhere around Norht-East USA and i have the power to see the future!!! :lol:

What about you?

check it out at:
www.thezodiac.com/pastlife

lol, these things are so off it's funny....

"Your brief psychological profile in that past life:
You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy."

hmm, that doesn't sound too bad... :P other than the fact that it said I was a man.... :blink: :thinking:

This probably sounds insane but... :o_O:

I really think I had a past life on the Titanic..and I died there that night.
Ever since I can remember, I have had nightmares of me on that ship, drowning.

....ooooooor maybe you just watched the movie too much? lol, either way..... :P Personally I don't really believe in it but too each her own. ;)

I do not know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere around territory of modern Burma approximately on 1825.
Your profession was artist, magician, fortune teller.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your brief psychological profile in that past life:
Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lesson, that your last past life brought to present:
Your problem -- to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.

very freaky...artist...definately, then i had my magic and fortune telling phase. Knowing how to use my opportunities...strangely true. "Cold-blooded and calm in any situation." Only in very strategic situations. Otherwise I can get a bit panicky, and I'm not entirely cold-blooded. Learn determination n persistency...wow...determined and persistent i am. :D

------------------------------------------------------------------------
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere around territory of modern Yukon approximately on 875.
Your profession was philosopher, thinker.
Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited till that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
It always seemed to you, that you perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson -- to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.

wow that's wicked ... i'll have to try it!

kiki i don't think that's crazy! i believe in re-incarnation. i bet you were on that ship :shocked: maybe that's why you like to swim? :lol:

Diagnosis:
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere around territory of modern Alaska approximately on 1625.
Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to future.
You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Now you remember?

lol i don't think i was a person in my last life, i think i was a cat. :cat: meow.

Diagnosis:
You were born somewhere around territory of modern Mongolia approximately on 975.
Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
You were sane practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped weaker and poor.
You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition -- is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Now you remember?

I def. agree with the male thing... I shoulda been born a guy ^_^ I'm also musical, so... but def. not skilled with "temple-dancing"! Although I'm quite insane... sorta practical, I guess?

here is mine

Diagnosis:
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere around territory of modern South Japan approximately on 1200.
Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Now you remember?

yay I was a girl I really like mine !

I was an architect or something. Wait a sec while I find it again...

Diagnosis:
You were born somewhere around territory of modern New Guinea approximately on 1275.
Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
You had mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood him, but respected his knowledge.
Your lesson -- to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.

Kiki, I believe you. I believe in re-incarnation. Is there any way you might be able to find out who you were if you were indeed on the titanic in a past life?

Diagnosis:
You were born somewhere around territory of modern Burma approximately on 1400.
Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Your problem -- to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Now you remember? <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>NO</span> :lol:

I don't believe in this garbage. (n)

~~Spongy!

KikiCourt said:
This probably sounds insane but... :o_O:

I really think I had a past life on the Titanic..and I died there that night.
Ever since I can remember, I have had nightmares of me on that ship, drowning.

You're not insane! :D

I believe I was on the Titanic, too!

Anyway, I have these odd dreams of the ship, water, passengers, and crew. Sometimes, the dreams would wake me up, and I would be sweating sooo bad from the dreams.

Back