Past Life?

Interesting.. I knew I was somewhat important

I do not know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born in Ajaccio on the Mediterranean island of Corsica approximately on 1769.
Your profession was military commander, Emperor of the French.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your brief psychological profile in that past life:
You were a genius when it came to tactical skills, you proved to be an excellent civil administrator. One of your greatest achievements was the supervision of the revision and collection of French law into codes.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lesson, that your last past life brought to present:
Your lesson -- to eat more in your young days, because you stopped growing at 5'2.

-_-

My friend went to see someone who can tell you what you've been in your past life.
He helps you to explain why we sometimes have feelings like: "Hey i have been here before"
It really did work for her.
Maybe i'll try it.

I think that past life is some how connected to this one.
I sound crazy right? :thinking: :blink:

I do not know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere around territory of modern Yukon approximately on 1875.
Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited till that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Your main task -- to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Now you remember?

NADA! hehe oh well,
I think about it alot... im undecided. I mean if there isn't reincarnaation then where do we go?? i mean i know heaven, but FOREVER?? and plus sometimes, its weird... i can't realli explain it, but i'll do something and i have this memory, i dopnt know what it is though, like i can't grasp it. I remember and then it goes away before i cant actually REMEMEBR it.... lol i know it sounds confusing... im trying to understand it myslef

i believe in those things.
ive never had dreams, but ive felt like deja vus or irrational fears that may be of a past life...

I do not know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere around territory of modern Egypt approximately on 1425.
Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Ruthless character, carefully weighing his decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Such people are generally liked, but not always loved.
Your lesson -- to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.

Cool!!
i like history and i would have loved to lived in ancient egypt, or greece,rome or somewhere like that.

I do not know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere around territory of modern South of Latin America approximately on 000. (wtf?)
Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.

Diagnosis:
You were born somewhere around territory of modern South of Latin America approximately on 975.
Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Now you remember?

i relized what i did wrong lmao....

well i coudle been a spy hehehe

my mother:
Diagnosis:
You were born somewhere around territory of modern Sumatra approximately on 375.
Your profession was artist, magician, fortune teller.
Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem -- to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Now you remember?

my dadio!

Diagnosis:
You were born somewhere around territory of modern Filippines approximately on 775.
Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Ruthless character, carefully weighing his decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Such people are generally liked, but not always loved.
Your lesson -- to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Now you remember?

sister:Diagnosis:
You were born somewhere around territory of modern South of Latin America approximately on 1825.
Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Now you remember?

I wish i could see someone who could tell me about myy past lives...it'd be interesting and i'dlike to see if my almost-phobias can be traced back to something that happened in a past life. i mean, i'm irrationally scared of insects, i mean, in my bio book, i had to cover up all the pictures of them...grrr...i cant even touch the picture! and heights...like, i'm 6ft in the air and i would start losing it...there's a reason i dont like going on a plane...but the heights thing isnt as bad as the insects thing. and i'm sorta claustophic too. You know Seth in the O.C., in the last ep where he got claustophic in the huge pool house when he got locked in? That would be me. If someone put me in a really enclosed, small place, i swear, i'd need to be taken to the hospital. Not only would i be freaked out and crying, but i'd be hyperventaliating and my asthma would probably be triggered up. so, you can kinda see that i'd like to see why i am this way. I don't think it was caused by any tramatic things in this lifetime so...yeah

and this one time, my brother, who was 5, 6, or 7 at the time, was using chopsticks without a problem. my mother asked him, who taught you how to do that? and he said it was his dad. And mym mom goes, your dad? And my brother goes, not his daddy, but my other daddy. And my mom's all confused, and goes, what was his name, and he said some name...it was kinda weird. I'm thinking, maybe it was a past life...

Alias_Girl_624 said:
wow that's wicked ... i'll have to try it!

kiki i don't think that's crazy! i believe in re-incarnation. i bet you were on that ship :shocked: maybe that's why you like to swim? :lol:
lol yeah ^_^ :thinking:

Diagnosis:
You were born somewhere around territory of modern North Japan approximately on 1875.
Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Such people are always involved with all new. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Your lesson -- to learn discretion and reasonability and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.

What more can I say? :blink:

Back