Past Or Future

which direction would you rather travel? past or future?
or would you like to remain in current time?
what if you could only travel there but couldn't come back to current time?

i would like to travel to the past, victorian times. i love victorian houses and dresses too. i wouldn't mind that i couldn't come back to current time, there is too much hate these days. (even though there would be no alias! :( )

i think the 1940's were an interesting time, but i dont think i would want to live through WW2... -_-

i dont know what the future would be like so i think i would be happy to live in the present ^_^

Yeah I agree with you all...going to the past would be amazing...jsut think I could go back through time and see how our country was made...:D....well another reason is because I wouldnt really wanna go to the future because I want ot leave it a mystery and walk my path my way ^_^

Past. I'm a history major and would love to be able to witness some history like when Q Elizabeth of England first arrived in london just before her coronation

I'd love to go to the past... I'm a history freak, and I'd love to see some things for myself. I'd like to go to the '40s, medieval times, ancient Greece... I wouldn't particularly want to stay in any of those times, but I would if I had to choose between going and staying forever, or not going at all.

thats' a tough choice. I really want to see what the world will be like in the future, but I'm also a history buff. I'd have to choose the past

hmmm...i'd probably say the future...simply because i dont much like the place the past was and wouldnt like to be stuck there. at least in the future, i have no idea what to expect and i could be pleasantly surprised

Interesting topic...

I would like to travel to:

The year 0, for see what's true about Jesus the Christ.
The year 100.000 B.C. to change the past to 'Misha & Eva' instead of 'Adam & Eve'. ;)

Nah I think I'll add more when I can really think of something. :o_O:

Btw. traveling into the past is impossible, traveling to the future is possible though... If you travel faster than the speed of light, you travel to the future.

urrrrrm i'd stay in the present but maybe go back abit 2 make my self abit older so i could date david anders, hugh grant, ewan McGregoror Micheal Vartan!!! lol!!

past? future is what yet to come and present is just the present.....i rather go back in time. re-live historical events

Back