Past Or Future

Amazing question, wow if you could change what has happened? could happen?who wouldn't want to travel in time. back to the begining and then skip forward into an all uknown. But if i had to choose it would be the future. I love history, but wouldn't want to change it. i'd want to get glimpes of whats to come. Aren't you at all interest?

I think I'd go into the past. It'd be really interesting to see what is was like. I don't think I want to go to the future. I don't know why. Just because.

this is an interesting topic - and a difficult thing to decide -

i would scared to go to the past in case i did something to alter now!

but going to the future, well it's like reading the spoiler section on AA - you'd know whats coming - and it would effect all ur future decisions.

mind you - if going to the past can alter the present - then surely if u got to the future now and come back and ur decisions sre affected then maybe the actual future might be differerent!!

huh - i think i'll just stay where i am thanks!!!! although - if i could go back in time to the night i had my accident i could dodge the moterbike - that's what i'd do - then my leg wouldn't hurt. yep, PAST!

why to future? who wants to see where they end up? i mean if you already know whats there to come than why do you want to live out your life if your life turns out to be really bad

marco said:
why to future? who wants to see where they end up? i mean if you already know whats there to come than why do you want to live out your life if your life turns out to be really bad
exactly what i think!!! ;) it spoils it!

I would go to the past to go to the future LOL ya actually i would like to go to both, meaning like i dunno it just would be interesting to see what happens when ur dead ya know and what ahappened b4 you so id say both

I would love to go back in time. There are so many periods though. I guese I would pick 1750-1820 Europe. It was the time of Mozart and Beethoven so that's the main reason. Also the French Revolution was around that time.
I would live there forever, no problem.

Another period, that was mentioned by someone, is the time of Jesus to make sure that he is actually who he said he was.

:lol: Messege from a Toronto Cracker :lol:

alex said:
Amazing question, wow if you could change what has happened? could happen?who wouldn't want to travel in time. back to the begining and then skip forward into an all uknown. But if i had to choose it would be the future. I love history, but wouldn't want to change it. i'd want to get glimpes of whats to come. Aren't you at all interest?
I'm interested in the future except I think traveling in the past would be more useful. You would be able to make up mistakes and fix things before they happend. :smiley:

Betha Bristow said:
alex said:
Amazing question, wow if you could change what has happened? could happen?who wouldn't want to travel in time. back to the begining and then skip forward into an all uknown.  But if i had to choose it would be the future.  I love history, but wouldn't want to change it.  i'd want to get glimpes of whats to come.  Aren't you at all interest?
I'm interested in the future except I think traveling in the past would be more useful. You would be able to make up mistakes and fix things before they happend. :smiley:
but if you fixed your mistakes in the past, you might end up changing the present...for the worse

VaughnFan13 said:
Betha Bristow said:
alex said:
Amazing question, wow if you could change what has happened? could happen?who wouldn't want to travel in time. back to the begining and then skip forward into an all uknown.  But if i had to choose it would be the future.  I love history, but wouldn't want to change it.  i'd want to get glimpes of whats to come.  Aren't you at all interest?
but if you fixed your mistakes in the past, you might end up changing the present...for the worse
yes, i'm aware of that. I was forever wishing I could rewind time. but then... you realize that even though it seemed bad to you then, there was not only a bad outcome, but a good outcome too... If you changed something bad, you also would be erasing something good that was a cause of that... does anyone get what I'm sayen or am I being really confusing? :thinking:

VaughnFan13 said:
Betha Bristow said:
alex said:
yeah remember that episode of the simpsons when homer went back in time and stepped on that bug and it screwed everything up? i wonder if it would be like that... :blink:

Alias_Girl_624 said:
Itz the MT said:
Alias_Girl_624 said:
past traveling may be inpossible now, but what if i invented it ;) :lol:
Than just EVERYTHING would be ruined :cat:
I don't think god will ever allow anyone to invent it... :o_O:

edit:

-> IT IS POSSIBLE LOOK IN HERE! LMAO <-
lmao ... i'm going to invent it, you'll see ...
If you invent a time machine, I'll be your best friend :smiley:

SpongeBobSquarePants said:
Alias_Girl_624 said:
Itz the MT said:
Alias_Girl_624 said:
past traveling may be inpossible now, but what if i invented it ;) :lol:
Than just EVERYTHING would be ruined :cat:
I don't think god will ever allow anyone to invent it... :o_O:

edit:

-> IT IS POSSIBLE LOOK IN HERE! LMAO <-
lmao ... i'm going to invent it, you'll see ...
If you invent a time machine, I'll be your best friend :smiley:

then i'll be your best friend!!! lmao!! :D

Back