Patchwork

Sydney loves Michael but it's obvious she's still not ready to move on. Until she works through her guilt about Danny, Michael will just have to wait patiently.

Thanks for the PM, Cookie.

Chris

I always try my best to keep my readers informed :angelic:

Thanks for reviewing on here and again *sorry* that this problem with SD is breaking apart, so if anybody asks you where to go (if they are looking for my fics), just put them forward onto the new site ;)

Don't want anybody to miss anything :angelic:

:hug: cookums

Sweet update. Why is it that all good things come to an end and bad things seem like they're never over quick enough?? Great chapter.

Thanks for the PM

ohh boy.. its so hard to say goodbye to the your lover ones.. dont i know that.. so is this the only way for them to be together.???
thanx for the PM cookie.. cant wait for more

Mary

They are just to cute together... What is going on with SD1 i love that link.....??

Can any one please tell me... just send me a pm.

Hey,

I know it’s been a long time since our last phone call, but today I’m far too excited to tell you about the good news. And since the next couple of days will be even busier I still wanted to write them (though I’d much rather prefer say them out loud).

I’ll be able to come visit you for two weeks in a row with Laura at the beginning of July. Laura’s school finishes off on the 27th June. My last working day is June 29th so we’ll be able to take the plane on July 1st and we’ll be staying until July 15th. I really hope those dates are ok with you because I have already booked the tickets *smile*. Besides Laura can’t wait to see you again, though she’s not really enthusiastic for the plane trip (me neither to be true).

So at least those are some good news this week because lately it’s been raining with bad news all around me. My brother fell down a ladder while repairing mother’s kitchen light so he broke his arm and my mother slipped in the stairs and broke her leg *shakes head*. I had to rush both of them to hospital and when I arrived with my mother at the emergency one of the nurses asked me whether I’m some sort of private ambulance company. Of course I had to smile and told her that I simply happened to have a wicked family having troubles with steps and stairs…

The same day, once I was home with my mother with her leg propped up on the couch, Laura came running inside (Marie’s mother gladly took in charge to bring Laura home), with a big scar on her knee and tears rolling down her cheeks. She was completely distressed that her self-made tomato tree fell onto the pavement and was of course destroyed. She wanted to surprise me and the surprise didn’t work. She wasn’t that much crying over her half open knee that was bleeding with no end. It was too cute and I felt so sorry for her. So now she has a children’s plaster stuck to her knee and on Saturday she will drag me to the store in order to buy her a new plant.

Anyway, so those are (as you can read) the good news I wanted to tell you so much. I’m so happy right now and I can’t wait for this month to be over already!

Love you,
Michael

+++++++++

Hi!

So you’re really going to come in less than one month??? OMG, I can’t wait! I already told the boys and they can’t wait to see you either. Which effectively makes me really happy, knowing that they have accepted our relationship. I knew they always liked you, but I’m sure you know what I mean… I’m babbling… I’m so excited!

I can’t believe your brother fell from the ladder and that your mother broke her leg in one week! And poor Laura… that’s really bad. I’m glad to know that she has such a good father as you and I know that she’s in good hands and that you took real good care of her when needed.

And a tomato plant? How interesting! We also did that once but in elementary grade. Mine was growing for a long time and I think my parents still have it today. It’s crazy… every summer there are tomatoes growing on that plant! So you definitely have to get the ruined one replaced!

When you’re here we’ll be having a party out in the garden with Eric and Carolyn for July 4th. Danny’s parents might be visiting too. I hope you’re ok with that, I mean… I know you will be, I just wanted to let you know in advance.

Sorry I gotta go, Susie has been calling for me already for the past two minutes!

Please give my get well wishes to everybody and a big kiss to Laura! I love and miss her dearly.

Lots of Love,
Sydney

+++++++++

Hey,

I’m apologizing right away because this email will be rather short. We have a long weekend ahead of us (with the tomato plant and all… ). I’ll have more time on Sunday night to write properly. *smile*

Of course I have no problems with the Hechts passing by! They are the children’s grandparents after all, besides I’d like to get to know them too. You have told me so much and they really seem like very nice people so I can’t wait for that either! You know I could be playing chef and do the entire barbecue thing. Though I haven’t done that ever before but I guess it can’t be that hard, right?

It sounds already like such a perfect day! I can’t wait… can it not be July 1st tomorrow? *grumble*

I gotta hurry….
Ttyl
Love you, Michael

I hope everything goes alright with Danny's parents stopping by. I know Michael is okay with them being there but the Hechts may think differently, meeting the man who is taking their son's place in their grandchildrens' lives.

Thanks for the PM, Cookie.

Chris

Back