Patchwork

Ok... been trying to put this one up the last two days :angry: *sigh* Hope it works now...

Part 28

The news about Sydney and I getting married has been welcomed by everybody. Zachary pulled a brief tantrum but he quickly calmed down knowing that he wouldn’t have to move. My biggest problem now would be to explain everything to Laura, in detail, which means telling her that we would be the ones moving. I’m definitely not looking forward to it, knowing how devastated she is going to be about leaving her grandmother. It pains me to put her through this… but I don’t have a choice, do I?

Sydney turns off the light in the bathroom, slowly sliding under the bedcovers. She cuddles up against me her hand travelling up and down my torso. She unexpectedly starts kissing my lips, her mouth melting against mine while our tongues dance the so well known dance of being kissed. The heat is unconsciously rising in my body and I know that if she doesn’t stop now I don’t know whether I’ll be able to stay in control.

“Sydney…Syd…Sydney…” I mumble between kisses, slowing her down somewhat.

I cup her cheek, brushing my thumb tenderly over her rosy skin. Our eyes are lost in each other and a smile appears on my face.

“Are you sure?”

With a nod of her head and a soft kiss onto my lips, she is ready for more this time. I’m not the one going to deny her wishes today. I probably long as much for her as she does for me. Gradually my hand sneaks below her tank top as her breath hitches under my touch. Her ribcage rises beneath my hand until it reaches its final destination; her subtle breasts.

I groan at the feeling of her perfectly shaped roundness, pinching the nipples lightly into erected peaks. I already feel the erection growing in my boxer shorts, ready to be pleased and released from the tension growing within it.

Although Sydney and I have physically never been that close to each other it feels all right. Instead of taking step by step we curiously waited for the right moment in order to fulfil our love for each other. I can’t even explain why we chose to never feel closer to each other before hand.

Unwillingly my hip pushes up against her body, knowing what part of my body is pleasing her just right then as a moan floats over her lips. I briefly open my eyes to watch her with her eyes closed and I purposefully this time, brush my erection once more against the spot we both long for; waking another moan from her throat.

Trailing my hand up and down her side, I pull her up against me so we’re facing each other.

“God I want you so much Sydney” I let out in one breath and kiss her lips forcefully, my cock growing another inch just from kissing her.

“Michael” she breathes too heavily while I worship her body.

Realising that we both need this release faster than expected I don’t waste anymore time. With two swift moves I’ve removed the panties and shorts from her legs and the boxer shorts from mine. I cover her body with mine, my hand again trailing under her tank top, pulling it up all the way to her breasts. I lean down to take her mound into my mouth, lavish first the right one and then the left one.

Instinctively her legs open up for me. I brush my mushroom head up against chore, my skin meeting up with her already wet folds.

“Oh Sydney” I moan, the sensation far too sensational to withhold my feelings she’s awaking within me. I search for her entrance for a second or two and place my cock where it needs to be, sliding the slightest bit inside. That way I can prop myself up on both arms on either side of her head. “You’re beautiful Sydney”

She smiles as I feel her muscles below tense up.

“I love you Sydney” I say kissing her fully, purposefully taking every thought from me penetrating, away from her with that kiss. With a slow push I’m sliding half of my erection into her chore, her back lightly arching up under the pressure as I hold tight onto her. I slow down the kiss, letting Sydney come back to her senses before pushing the rest of my cock into her tightness.

“Michael” she moans feeling my cock stretch her inner muscles again. I feel it’s been a long while for her but they ease up the tension very quickly.

“You ok?” she nods her head. I make my cock pulsate inside her body without moving an inch “Feel me?” she nods her head again, as I feel like I’m loosing my senses. I love this woman so much that it hurts being inside her. I’ve been waiting and dreaming for so long about this moment, and here it is.

I settle on a very nice in and out pattern, our eyes looking into each other souls while I push my erection in and out of her. It feels extremely good to be so close to her; to the woman I fell in love with months ago. She lets me make love to her and it’s the most overwhelming feeling ever.

The rhythm little by little increases, slowly building up our mutual release. I’m close to the edge but sense Sydney not be quite there as yet, so I slow down my thrusts. She opens her eyes to look at me. I flash her a smile and she immediately understands what is happening.

“You have to touch my breasts Michael” she says, taking my hand and placing it over her soft flesh. I resume to my regular in and out thrusts while kneading her breast and delving my tongue into her mouth. The heat is instantly rising in her body at an incredible speed giving me a hard time to keep with her this time. At one deep thrust she lets out a long guttural moan and before I notice the orgasm is already shooting through her body.

All her muscles tense up, her hips are shaking and legs are trembling beneath me, mixed with her ragged breath and moans from her recent pinnacle. Last but not least her red face completely gives away the exhaustion from this intense love making. I’m so hard right now at the feeling of her muscles milking my cock that it only takes me two more well placed thrusts to be pulled over the edge.

I send my face crashing into the pillow right next to her head, letting out my scream of total ecstasy, the first shot of cum spurting into her. I fill her up with my large amount of cum; needless to say that it has been a pretty while for me too and I think I’ve never come that hard ever before in life. That was one hell of an orgasm and I’m still not coming down from it.

I kiss my way though back to her face to meet her lips in a searing and never ending kiss.

“I love you” I state, propping my chest off hers, the only connection between our bodies being my half limp cock still buried within her. Our chores are dripping wet from our fluids but I can’t help to do slow penetrations back into her body. It feels excruciatingly good. My eyes travel down to where my cock has made love to her most intimate part just a few seconds ago, before they travel all the way back up her amazing body.

Her eyes reflect such a great amount of love that I can’t believe that we finally shared this wonderful moment together. At the same time I realise that tomorrow I’m going to leave her and break her heart if only for a few further more months until we can be together forever.

As if she could read my mind, tears are silently rolling down her cheeks. I slip out of her and roll our bodies to the side, spooning her real close. “It’s going to be alright Sydney… I promise it will be alright soon. I love you so much”

“I love you too” she sobs and the only thing I can do right now is hold her close; to make her realise that this isn’t just a one time thing. I’m not some sort of guy running away from her, into another country and never coming back. My love for Sydney is worth so much more otherwise I would have never shared with her what we just shared. I also know how important this unison was for Sydney and the simple fact that she shared this moment with me, makes me feel very special

Beat the pm!! :trampoline: It is much more milder than the stuff over here but it is expected to be this way in the rhythm of this particular story. Thank you for taking the time and giving us this version :smiley: will you be writing about the time after they get married?

I came here cookie to read the romance section at AA. Looked at the last active topic for AA FF and it said Patchwork. Looked and was like huh? Cookie didn't update. Went back out and yup it did say cookie Patchwork. So went back in again and thought hmm maybe cookie deleted. Then finally the light bulb went off in my head. Dah the next chapter is probably R, so its in that other section. LOL My brain so isn't working this morning. :thinking:

Yay they finally made love together. :blush: Sad that Vaughn and Laura are leaving tomorrow. Glad the boys took it fairly well. Can't believe Vaughn still hasn't told Laura yet though. I don't think that will go good at all. I still think it should be Syd and her kids moving. But I guess we will see what cookie has in store. ^_^

I'm betting, Sydney and Michael are making babies. :angelic: It'll be a family of yours, mine and ours.

And I agree with beachdreaming10 Laura won't take the news well. Mainly because someone has to bring up the angst and since Sydney's sons didn't do it, it'll be Laura.

Thanks for the PM, Cookie.

Chris

I'm betting, Sydney and Michael are making babies. :angelic: It'll be a family of yours, mine and ours.

And I agree with beachdreaming10 Laura won't take the news well. Mainly because someone has to bring up the angst and since Sydney's sons didn't do it, it'll be Laura.

Thanks for the PM, Cookie.

Chris

Is that the first time I see you, Chris, using smileys?????? :lol: Funny... never mind :rolleyes: Well we'll see how that your, mine and ours family works out for them ;)

Thanks for the sweet words, to all! :hug:

aw that was shuch a sweet and tender chapter.
i am glad the kids reacted good to the news but i hope laura and michaels family will be happy too!!
cant wait to see thier reactions!
Great chapter cookie!!

~lizzy

ohh that was beautiful... and hes going to leave...thats so sad..
Shes not going to get pregnant is she??..

loved the new part cookie..
Mary

Oh my Cookie, That was one great update. You wrote that chapter like a pro!!!
It was sensual, loving, all in all just superb.
Keep up the great work :D

Oh my Cookie, That was one great update. You wrote that chapter like a pro!!!
It was sensual, loving, all in all just superb.
Keep up the great work :D

:lol: I'm flattered.... :blush: LOL... I have to say that it was pretty easy to write this NC rated chapter... dunno why though... it just went with the flow and fit to the story :P It was an important step as their relationship progresses into something more

know what I mean? :angelic:

urgh... I'm babbling...

Thanks for your awesome reviews!!!!!!!! :hug: cookie

I'm glad the boys took to news well, especially since they don't have to move.

They finally consumated their love. Not many writers have Sydney telling Vaughn what will help. You did have Vaughn tell Sydney what to do in the early part of SG.

I'm glad the boys took to news well, especially since they don't have to move.

They finally consumated their love. Not many writers have Sydney telling Vaughn what will help. You did have Vaughn tell Sydney what to do in the early part of SG.

The thing here is, that they're both experienced (after all they have kids) but they don't know each other.... and the best way to do that in order to have the first time just perfect, is to say it (just don't make a speech out of it...that kinda ruins the moment :rolleyes: ) or just to show it :P

Back