Pay It Forward (2000)

Title: Pay It Forward

Tagline: When someone does you a big favor, don't pay it back... Pay It Forward

Genre: Drama

Director: Mimi Leder

Cast: Kevin Spacey, Helen Hunt, Angie Dickinson, Haley Joel Osment, Jay Mohr, Jim Caviezel, Jon Bon Jovi, David Ramsey, Gary Werntz, Colleen Flynn, Marc Donato, Kathleen Wilhoite, Liza Snyder, Jeannetta Arnette, Hannah Leder, Tina Lifford, Loren D. Baum, Nico Matinata, Zack Duhame, Shawn Pyfrom, Alexandra Kotcheff, Bradley White, Christi Colombo, Phillip Stewart, Justin Parsons, Myeshia Dejore Walker, Brenae Suzanne Davey, Molly Bernard, Andrew Patrick Flood, Tameila N. Turner, Julian Correa, Carrie Sullivan, Patricia Deanda, Ryan Berti, Gabriela Rivas, Carrick O'Quinn, Stephanie Feury, Bernard White, Tom Bailey, Tim DeZarn, Jonathan Nichols, Ron Keck, John Powers, Bob McCracken, Frank Whiteman, Eugene Osment, Kendall Tenney, Sue Tripathy, Rusty Meyers, Leslie Dilley, Billie Perkins

Release: 2000-10-20

Runtime: 122

Plot: Like some other kids, 12-year-old Trevor McKinney believed in the goodness of human nature. Like many other kids, he was determined to change the world for the better. Unlike most other kids, he succeeded.
Pay It Forward (2000)

I just saw this movie last night, i just cried my eyes out at the end. :( if you seen it you'll know why. But I was wondering if anyone else had seen the movie, Helen Hunt, Kevin Spacey (not sure on that), and Haley Joel Osmund (sp?) were in it.

I totally saw this movie! I'm a huge Helen Hunt fan, so I had to see it as soon as it came out. And it made me cry my eyes out too. It was so sad, but so good!

yeah i saw it a few years ago actually.. i cried too.. it was so sad. it was an awesome movie! and i thought the whole pay it forward idea was amazing..

I saw it and I loved it. I thought it was really sad too. I cried and I almost never cry at movies. It was one of the saddest ones I've ever seen. I'm getting sad just thinking about it.

This movie was very good... obviously, they were trying very hard to get Oscar noms, but it had a very good message. I cried a lot, I remember. That ending... man. -_-

I read the book last year... it's quite different from the movie. Of course, it's much better.

I want to see this so bad! I was on the Cat (the ferry from Nova Scotia to Maine) and they were showing it and i only saw part of the end. But when i walked in the room, some people's jaws were dropped.

Its on this Friday!!!! i get to see it!