PAYBACK

hmm.....I think I may keep you all in suspense for chapter four. I basically have it written. I MAY post it soon....Gosh, you all seem more worried about a gun POINTED on Vaughn than a GUNSHOT WOUND TO THE HEAD for Syd. Oh, sorry my chapters are so short. I like 'em short but sweet.

It's good so far. I just wish my fanfic was doing better. But yours is good. Also, poor Sydney.

OMG YOU KILLED SYDNEY!!!! OMG YOU KILLED SYDNEY!!!! OMG POOR VAUGHN!!!! OMG POOR VAUGHN!!!! RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIS EYES!!!! RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIS EYES!!!!

LOL sry I'm repeaty

Hmmm...I suppose. Yeheehee! You all will love this :smiley:
Chapter 4
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Syd sat up; wiping off the "bullet hole" made from some of Vaughn's blood. "Good acting." she said.
"Thanks! You too." Vaughn said with a shaky smile. "For a minute there, I thought you were......"
Syd put a finger to his lips. "I know. What can I say? I just thought of that one mission where I had to "play dead", and voila! Instant corpse." She lowered her finger.
Vaughn shuddered. "Don't remind me."
Syd smiled. "Would a dead woman do this?" she leaned forward and kissed him on the mouth.
Suddenly (you knew this was coming) Kendall burst through the front door.
One of the younger male agents whispered "I wouldn't mind some of that."
"Agent Vaughn, Agent Bristow, I'll pretend I didn't see that! Come on. Apparently, your attacker fled." Kendall nearly shrieked the first sentence, and was returning to a normal octave by the last word. And all this time he glared at the agent who made the comment. There was audible snickering.
Syd looked startled, then whispered in Vaughn's ear, "Better late than never."
Vaughn grinned and nodded.
"Let's go. Vaughn, it looks like that arm needs some medical attention." Kendall said in his normal voie.
ONE HOUR LATER, at the CIA hospital
A doctor came up to Syd. "Are you Sydney Bristow?" He asked.
Sydney looked up from the magazine she was reading. "Yes, I am."
"I'm Dr. Brown. I'm treating your, um, boyfriend, Mr. Vaughn"
Color rose in Sydney's cheeks. "How is he can I see him?" she asked eagerly.
"Fair enough to the first, and yes to the second." Dr. Brown said with a laugh.
"What's wrong with him?" she asked as she rose from her chair, her face showing growing concern. They began to walk down the hall to Vaughn's room.
"Well, the gunshot shattered his shoulder, and I doubt he will have full use of that arm. His room is over here,” he said, pointing to a door. "We did reconstructive surgery on his arm, and he's still under anaesthetic, but you may sit with him as long as you like. Now if you'll excuse me-" he found himself talking to the door.
In Vaughn's room.....
Syd sat down in a chair at Vaughn's left and took his hand in both of hers. He looked so peaceful. Like an angel.
"My angel" she thought with a smile as she studied his face. Then her face clouded. "Whoever hurt my angel WILL be sorry. It's payback time!"

that was sooooooooooooo good. darn those cliffhangers. so who is the shooter. a male russian voice. i wonder.lol. please write more soon!!

It's so cute, I love it! Dam right syd is going to hurt anybody that hurts Vaughn. I just hope Vaughn will be back in action very soon! Great job!

Oks, next chapter!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
At a mysterious warehouse..............
Nervous and Russian stood before Sark, visibly trembeling. He gave his report
"Well, no hard feelings, then-"Sark said when he was done.
"Oh, thnk you Mr. Sark, you'll never know-"
"As I was saying, no hard feelings....after this!" Sark said. He then drew a handgun. Then he shot Nevous and Russian. He looked at the body and spat on it. "Good riddance! I MUST hope Sydney is not dead." He walked out.
AT CIA HQ.......................
Sydney stormed in the front doors.
"KENDALL! I'm going after Sark to see who the HE** attacked Vaughn and I!" She shouted at Kendall, who was about five feet away.
"Agent Bristow, I don't think that's a good...." he trails off, for once subdued by her furious glare. 'We believe he is a warehouse in Istanbul, Turkey.
"Good. I'm outta here" Syd said, and she ran out.
Kendall just shook his head.
ISTANBL
Sydney dropped in the warehouse on a rope, precisely on Sark's head.
"What the-SYDNEY!" Sark cried
" No kidding" she said icily, manouvering away from him. "Who attacked Vaughn andI?"
"Him." Sark said, pointing at Nervous and Russian's body. "But that is not important." He grabbed her arm.
"Oh? Then what is?" She snapped breaking away from him.
Sark looked very sincere and spoke. "Sydney Bristow, I am in love with you."

Back