PAYBACK

sry i have to steal Jo's laugh. MUH HAHAHA! LMAO!!!! ROTFL! if i was syd, i would be so gross ed out. well sark id sorta hot but still..... she has vaughn and he tried to... wel hes nuts!!!

haha! that is a good one!!!!....:blink:but is istanbul really in turkey.....i htough it was india....okee...post more!:D

This will be very short
Chapter 6.......
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sydney stared at him. "You hav GOT to be kidding me.
Sark looked uncomfortable "But, um, I am. I love you." he said.
Sydney kept staring at him. Then she started to laugh. "Ha, You? Ha ha ha, no way!" She said, barely able to stand upright, she was lauging so hard.
"But, I, but........" he trailed off.
Sydney got serious. "Since YOU seem to have killed the sniper, did you hire him? Boy, that's a dumb question."
"Um, yes, I did."Sark said.
"Then I have no choice but to kill you for hurting my Vaughn!" She drew a gun and pointed it on him.
"I am truly sorry, Miss Bristow." he said as one f his henchmen crept up behind her. The man smacked her on the back of the head with the handle of his gun, and Sydney fell without a sound.

That's kind of funny and scary at the exact same time. Sark liking Sydney. MWAHAHAHHAHAHHAH! LOL!

crazy_4_alias said:
Sydney stared at him. "You hav GOT to be kidding me.
Sark looked uncomfortable "But, um, I am. I love you." he said.
Sydney kept staring at him. Then she started to laugh. "Ha, You? Ha ha ha, no way!" She said, barely able to stand upright, she was lauging so hard.
"But, I, but........" he trailed off.
Sydney got serious. "Since YOU seem to have killed the sniper, did you hire him? Boy, that's a dumb question."
"Um, yes, I did."Sark said.
<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>HAHAHAAHAHAHAAH</span> DUDE..THAT WAS SO MAJOR FUNNY!!

Ok sorry to say peeps but crazy_4_alias will not be abel to post the next chapter because of computer problems. I don't know when she will be abel to. SHe didn't tell me that. Hoping that she can while she's at my house next time. SO PLEEZE wait for just a little bit.

THANK YOU SOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!! 🐈 :angel2:

Back