PAYBACK

OMG!!! that was such a good part! lol i keep think of sark in love with syd.. its ust funn ythe way u wrote it. cant wait for more! sry about ur computer troubles. mycomputer recenly crashed, dont wry .
just think... be cool.

Soooooooooo sorry it took so long! we had 'puter difficulties. Anyway, Yay, page 5!!!! And now, the long awaited next chapter!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 7
IST[A]NBUL
Syd awoke strapped to a chair in a shadowy room. “De ja vu.” she thought groggily as her eyes started to see things more clearly. She distinctly heard someone shut the door and wheel in. “Wait a minute! It can’t be…… Wheel in?!?!?” She thought ”No way……..”
“Oh no, not the tooth fairy.” she groaned.
“I am not a fairy,” Suit and Glasses said, “ but I do like teeth”.
“If you take out that unflattering negative, you just said you are one” Syd retorted.
Suit and Glasses merely scowled as he took out a pair of pliers.
“felgercarb.” Sydney muttered under her breath, leaning back and shutting her eyes.
Sark stepped forward out of the gloom.
“Miss Bristow, There is a way you could avoid any, ah, ‘dentistry ‘,” he said
“Oh?” she asked, opening her eyes.
“If you would work for me, I would stop this before it even begins.” he said
“Never” Sydney said coolly.
“Very well.” he turned to address Suit and Glasses, “Start at the back. If she changes her mind, she’ll need that dazzling smile” Sark said, then he walked out the door.
Syd closed her eyes and sighed. “This is going to be a long night, or day,” she thought.
L[A]
Vaughn lay awake in bed, worrying about Syd. He sat up. Enough was enough. It was time to get out of there

hey, he's evil...at least he isn't forcing her to MARRY him! Lol, Ilov3vaughn, I could put SARK in the dress! Ok, now I've given myself a saddistic towards the readers idea that you guys will HATE, that I just might use. Ok, I have a basic outline for chapter 8, but I wanna hear some feedback from people. Do you want chapter eight, even if it is evil :devil: ? MU HA HA HA HA!!!!

Congrats on pg. 5. I like your story. You always seem to leave it with a little bit of a cliffhanger and that's what I think makes the story so interesting.

crazy_4_alias said:
hey, he's evil...at least he isn't forcing her to MARRY him! Lol, Ilov3vaughn, I could put SARK in the dress! Ok, now I've guiven myself a saddistis towards the readers that you guys will HATE, that I just might use. Ok, I have a basic outline for chapter 8, but I wanna hear some feedback from people. Do you want chapter eight, even if it is evil :devil: ? MU HA HA HA HA!!!!
did wikky tell u bout the sark in a dress thing!?!?!!?!?! ugh im gonna kill him for makin that pic....but...love the fic.....post more

crazy_4_alias said:
lol, no. I read the ENTIRE "Which charecter are you like?" forum. I'll try to post it soon, but it WILL be evil, so be forewarned.
haha...well u should read some otheres to cuz we jumped around..hehe..but...wheres ur story?

Dude, I have to say this is a really great story. I have to admit at first I was shocked to read that sark was in love with Sydney, but you wrote it very nicely. Porr syd though, now she has to deal with suit and glasses, and worst of all the dentist! great job with the chapters, I just hope vaughn gets there in time, before more damage can be done! More soon please!!

Back