PAYBACK

Shoot, I can't find it. I'll try to go it from memory..........
Chapter 8
IST[A]NBUL
Several hours and teeth later, Sark came back in. He dismissed Suit& Glasses with a curt nod.
"So Sydney, are you ready to do as I ask?" he inquired.
" First of all, I prefer Miss Bristow from YOU, and second of all, I don't work for clothing challenged British men who affiliate with Arvin Sloane." she spat.
" I suspected as much, so I have some, um, propeganda for my cause." he said, his tone never changing.
"Oh really?" Sydney said snidely.
"Yes." Sark said. He puhed a button on a remote control and a tv screen turned on. "Let's see what's on sniper cam one."
Sydney's eyes widened in horror as she saw Vaughn exiting the hospital, through the crosshairs of a gun.
"You-you wouldn't dare!" she challenged.
"You obviously don't know me very well" Sark said. "Sniper one, prepare to fire." There was an ominous click as the sniper cocked his weapon.
Sydney's head hung in defeat. "Allright." she said in a small voice. "I'll do whatever you want."

ahhhhhhhh.....cruel she'll have to decide between working for sark/sloane or vaughn's life.......
great chapter! (y)
and it's really good that you don't stop this story...thanks!
and please post more soon :woot:

:: tears :: You like it! You really like it! Ok, I knew that, but this is a LOT more sucessful than my last fic. Ok, problems. I have pretty bad writer's block, and I'm working on this MONDO huge fic outside of alias with my good buddy Valerie, and I get yelled at if don't write a lot :: ahem, stoppit Valerie! ::, so I'm trying to juggle. Also, my older sis is a computer hog, oh, and I have a stupid band/ chorus/ jazz band concert tonight, so I probably won't get the next chapter up tonight. I'll try, but I only have, like, half an hour.

Do not make yourself any trouble......if you can't do it tonight do it tomorrow or the day after tomorrow....take the time you need for your chapter!

hii all. Ok, major case of writers block and all of my creativity is being chaneled into other stuff, i.e. cats fic ( ahem, Valerie) I'll try to concentrate, but I was gone ALL Saturday. Well, only 5 am to 11 pm, but big hairy

please post more soon i'm going crazy here and i still have a huge pile of math homework to throw at you and make you do

Back