Paying Tribute!

It made me sick to my stomach to watch it. I was in school at the time and after we heard it we realy didn't talk about anything but what was going on. Everyone was so depressed.

I am Dutch and you all probaly would think i'm out of place here but since that all happend i felt more connected to The United States and its people.
I even cried and untill today i don't understand why people do things like that.
Hurting other people!!

kouk said:
I am Dutch and you all probaly would think i'm out of place here but since that all happend i felt more connected to The United States and its people.
I even cried and untill today i don't understand why people do things like that.
Hurting other people!!
You're not out of place, it's nice to see people care about what's going on in the world.

spy41 said:
kouk said:
Hurting other people!!
You're not out of place, it's nice to see people care about what's going on in the world.
Thanks!!

No Problem, see why can't everyone just get along? :D Retorical question, i know the answer. Anyway, i love coming on these fourms and actually meeting people that are affected by the same things that i'm affected by. I know i'm not alone. It's nice to see that the rest of the wolrd has a stand in all of this. Sometimes i wish i lived in Austrailia or something, they don't have to worry about this stuff as much as some countries do. Anyway God Bless.

Back