Computers PC vs Mac

PC eventhoug it has its problems it has better PC games on it like halo 2 and all games for windows live and MAC just recently got steam because the MAC nazis were like ok fine we will let you see our OS to break apart to game with

It all depend on what you'll do with your computer really... If it's manly gaming, PC is the way to go. But if you're looking for an easy UI, good professional software to work with (mainly for designers) then Mac is better

I have used macs and pcs and o have to say macs are by far a better computer for the operating system alone and let's face it Mac has never had a millennium or a vista or any other faulty operating system that makes your computer terrible

But on the other hand, if you want to upgrade your computer, for example to run a game, you'd need to buy a whole new Mac, while the PC you can just upgrade a few specs and not have to buy a new machine

i think mac because it more protective on viruses and stuff like that like you download it will tell you if it has one or not in-fact im on it now

PC is better because you can do way more with it! If you know what you are doing then PC is better.

If you suck at computers or don't know what your doing and want to do just basic stuff then go with mac.

Not nessisarily tye I have had many pc's and ibknow how to use them but after using a Mac just once I was hooked. The macs interface not only flows better but also seems to work better with most of the things I care about music, movies, and photoshoping.

And night let's also mention the great fact of virus' you know those things that Mac owners don't have to deal with and those things that make computers slow down and just generally f*** s*** up.

I know about 6 people who work for major computer companies as software and computer programmers. So when I say "Macs get a ton of viruses" believe me. They say (when I asked which is a better one to get for my house) for every 2 virus on a PC, there are 3 on a mac. People just don't realise it because mac viruses are more subtle when they "mine for data".

In short, "Macs don't get viruses" is an myth.

Plus, you can't customly upgrade or repair a mac, you have to buy a new one even if you just need a simple processor replacement. and you can't add internal components like capture cards or other components like you can a PC.

Thats why I love PCs.

Plus, you can't customly upgrade or repair a mac, you have to buy a new one even if you just need a simple processor replacement. and you can't add internal components like capture cards or other components like you can a PC.

Thats why I love PCs.

But unlike most PC's Macs have great customer support so you always have someone who can help you out with any problems you have.

What I am saying is for everything there are certain things that you can't fix yourself and when it comes to customer service for those matters Mac seems to always stand by their product.

I have had three pcs since the beginning of this year and they all broke so trust me I know how good Dell, inspiron and Acer are when it comes to fixing your stuff.

Back