Romance Pearl Harbor (2001)

No, I think she was still a brunette. It was just really short. I think. Let me check... (OMFG the biggest spider just launched himself at me and I don't know where it went! I seriously think I'm gonna have a heartattack if I see it again!)

Okay, yes, her hair was brown in the movie, but very short and curly.

(EW, I hate spiders of all kinds... they like to bite my feet in the summer while I'm sleeping... and spider bites itch sooo bad. Once, I had like 8 bites on my feet and I had to go to the nurse's office at school to get ice packs 'cause they itched soo bad. Anyways, back on topic...)

A few of my friends and I watched Pearl Harbor in one of our dorm rooms last year... two of my friends were sobbing! It was sooo funny!

LoL That's what I tried to tell them, but they were just like "shut up! Yes it is!!" The really sad part- they had seen the movie before.

There You'll Be is a great song... kind of overdramatic, but that might be what makes it so good.

SiriCerasi said:
yeah when i first watched it i didnt know who she was... i didnt watch alias ^_^ but now even if i had known who she was... i wouldnt have recognized her! even if id known she was in it! :lol:
I was the same way, Aria. It took me a second to find her. :smiley:

And I like the music in the movie, too.

Jennifer Garner looked so different in it....It's just that whenever I see her in a movie I always think of her as a tough CIA agent and an ass-kicking girl :D
It's hard to picture her as something else :smiley:

Pearl Harbor was a kick ass movie and i give a double thumbs up because it was filmed where i love in hawaii so hell ya :P :smiley: Pearl Harbor was one of the saddest days for the people of hawaii :smiley:

i LOVE pearl harbor!! of corse cuz jens in it but it was really good!! i think that they did a really good job with the facts on it and a great story line!! very twisted!! lol

lauren vartan :surf:

Pearl Harbor is my all-time favorite movie, and it always will be! It's just TERRIFIC

I seriously know the whole movie by heart i've watched it that many times. AHh i just love it...cept for the ending :sniff: okay, since I'm obsessed, I'll have to post some of my fav quotes ;)

"My friends in the war department don't want me to lead this raid, cause they say I'm too valueable, they don't want me flying in the air with the men that i've chosen, with the men that I've chewed out, cussed out, pushed to the limit...and that I've come to respect. They want me to stand at the flight deck and wave you off, well I don't see it that way, so I'm going with you."

"I can't tell you what I would do in a situation like that."
"What would you do sir."
"I wasn't built to be a prisoner, so I'd have my crew bail out, I'd find the sweetest military target i possible could, and slam my plane right into the middle of it and kill as many of those *BEEP* as I possibly could....but that's just me. I'm 45 years old, and I'm an old man, you guys are young and have the rest of your lives ahead of you, so what you do is up to you."

"I shoulda died out there, but I made a deal with god. I told him I was sorry, for trying to go out there and be a hero. If I could just see you one more time, and you know what...it was worth it. Now I'm gonna walk away now, and I won't ask anything..i just wanna know why. Why, can you just..tell me why?"
"Rafe, I'm pregenant, I didn't even know until the day you showed up alive and all this happened. I didn't tell Danny, he doesn't need to know. All he needs to worry about is doing this mission and getting back alive."

"You know, we might lose this battle, but we're not gonna lose this war, you know how I know?
"NO"
(points) "Them, cause they're rare, adn at times like these you see them...stepping forward, there's nothing stronger than the heart of a volunteer Jack."

"Most sargents woulda thrown you in jail by now."
"Most nurses woulda went onto somebody else instead of keeping there fingers plugged in your artery!"

"My grandmother can fly a B25 engine a cross a mile long runway, but we want you to do it in 467 feet, cuz at 468 feet...you're dead. And once you get it up there you're gonna learn how to fly it like a fighter."

"The only thing that scares me is that you might love him more thatn you love me."
"Danny, I love you, and I'll be here waiting for you when you return."

oh mann i could go on forever :D

I love this movie too! So good! Did you realize the guys who did this movie (Jerry Bruckhemier and I think Michael Bay) also did PotC. I'm not sure Michael Bay did PotC but I know he did PH. I just thought that was interesting. But back to PH, so good and I also love the music!

I love this movie! It made the history more exciting and showed more how the people lived and not all these historc facts as in most other movies.
I first didn't even notive that Jennifer Garner had a role in pearl Harbor, but when that movie was in the cinemas here I didn't know her really....ALIAS didn't air yet ;)