Romance Pearl Harbor (2001)

Title: Pearl Harbor

Tagline: It takes a moment to change history. It takes love to change lives.

Genre: Action, War, History, Romance, Drama

Director: Michael Bay

Cast: Ben Affleck, Kate Beckinsale, Josh Hartnett, Cuba Gooding Jr., Jon Voight, Tom Sizemore, Alec Baldwin, Ewen Bremner, William Lee Scott, Greg Zola, Jennifer Garner, Jaime King, Catherine Kellner, Sara Rue, Michael Shannon, Dan Aykroyd, Colm Feore, Mako, John Fujioka, Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa, Jesse James, Reiley McClendon, William Fichtner, Steve Rankin, Brian Haley, Graham Beckel, Viv Weatherall, Angel Sing, Rufus Dorsey, Matthew Davis, David Hornsby, Scott Wilson, Howard Mungo, Randy Oglesby, Ping Wu, Stan Cahill, Tom Everett, Tomas Arana, Beth Grant, Sung Kang, Raphael Sbarge, Marty Belafsky, Yuji Okumoto, Josh Green, Ian Bohen, Michael Milhoan, Peter Firth, Marco Gould, Andrew Bryniarski, Nicholas Downs, Tim Choate, John Diehl, Joseph Patrick Kelly, Ron Harper, Ted McGinley, Madison Mason, Kim Coates, Glenn Morshower, Paul Francis, Scott Wiper, Eric Christian Olsen, Rod Biermann, Noriaki Kamata, Garret Sato, Eiji Inoue, Precious Chong, Jeff Wadlow, Will Gill Jr., Seth Sakai, Curtis Andersen, Blaine Pate, John Pyper-Ferguson, Michael Shamus Wiles, Toru Tanaka Jr., Sean Gunn, Josh Ackerman, Matt Casper, David Kaufman, Lindsey Ginter, Guy Torry, Leland Orser, Peter James Smith, Pat Healy, Thomas Wilson Brown, Chad Morgan, James Saito, Tak Kubota, Robert Jayne, Vic Chao, Fred Koehler, Ben Easter, Cory Tucker, Abe Sylvia, Jason Liggett, Bret Roberts, Sean Faris, Nicholas Farrell, Tony Curran, Daniel Mays, Toshi Toda, Jaymee Ong, Lisa Ross, Max Thayer, Camille Carida, Winston Churchill, Tanya Dempsey, Adolf Hitler, Frieda Jane, Kathleen Mullan, Lin Oeding, Barbara Scolaro, Melissa Anne Young

Release: 2001-05-21

Runtime: 183

Plot: The lifelong friendship between Rafe McCawley and Danny Walker is put to the ultimate test when the two ace fighter pilots become entangled in a love triangle with beautiful Naval nurse Evelyn Johnson. But the rivalry between the friends-turned-foes is immediately put on hold when they find themselves at the center of Japan's devastating attack on Pearl Harbor on Dec. 7, 1941.
Pearl Harbor (2001)

Does any one else find it hard to wathc Jen in Pearl harbor now? I can't imagine her as a US Navy nurse in the 1940's to me she's a US CIA spy now the character is nothing like Sydney and now I'm like I hear her vioce but I'm not believing it's her also isn't it funny she was in this movie with Ben A before Dare Devil ... i bet nither of them woulda guessed they'd star as lovers in a different movie hmmmm

I own Pealr Harbour, but I haven't watched it yet. However, I did see a part where she was in it, and I must admit, it kind of freaked me out! Lol.
kylo4

I didn't know that was Jennifer Garner the first like 3 times I saw it. I had to watch it again and really look closely to see that it was indeed her. A strange part for her, considering the roles she's getting now, but I guess it's like the cameo in Catch Me if You Can... she just wanted SOME part of a movie. She wasn't bad either.

when i first saw pearl harbor...which was before i started watching alias...i would have never guessed that jen garner was in it!! her character looked nothing like her!! and was nothing like the globe jumping cia agent that she is ;0)

Existentialist said:
. A strange part for her, considering the roles she's getting now, but I guess it's like the cameo in Catch Me if You Can... she just wanted SOME part of a movie. She wasn't bad either.
i didn't know that would be considered a cameo??? but it was pretty freakin' hilarious what happened to her!

ummm i dont think that was cameo...

I know I know... I didn't mean cameo like Sarah Michelle Gellar's cameo in She's All That. I've read articles where the authors call it a cameo, so I just kinda adopted it. Actually, I haven't gotten around to seeing it yet, but I've seen part of it, and I know what happens to her character, and it does sound funny.

Yeah I think it' worth watching. It's a really great movie, but if you just buy it to see JG, then you might be a little disappointed because she only has a small part.

I really liked Pearl Harbor. It was weird to see Jen that way but I still really like the movie. I think the weirdest part with her in it was when she was outside the hospital and said something like "I don't know what to do!"
That was definately the weirdest for me just because it was sooo opposite of Syd. But I recomend the movie!

I disliked the movie immensely, but mostly for factual purposes. Yeah I love Ben, Josh, and Jen....but that's probably the only good part.

I had no idea that was her in Pearl Harbor until I saw an interview with her about it. Her part was so small and they made her wear that awful wig! I'm glad she's moved on to bigger and better things. :smiley:

I didn't even recognize her with that costume! I found out that she was in it, when I read about it on a website. When I watched the movie, I recognized her voice (kind of) but she looked REALLY different.

yeah when i first watched it i didnt know who she was... i didnt watch alias ^_^ but now even if i had known who she was... i wouldnt have recognized her! even if id known she was in it! :lol:

I didn't know she was wearing a wig... I was wondering how she got her hair to do that! DUH :::smacks herself on the head::: And yes, she had glasses. She was the prim and proper nurse.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database