Season 2 Peek at Sloane's email

tocath

Cadet
Hey, after some careful analysis, here is what the keystroke program captured as Arvin Sloane was writing his email in the episode 'Phase One':

Alain,

It is with serious concern that I must admit several leadership lapses in SD-6. The cause of which I can only attribute to my moral failings.

My own sense of familiarty with two agents in particular has blinded me to some various leaks that are responsible for the lack of progress in this cell. Time and again, I have promised (?) only to see it falter due to my own blind spot, and even though many agents within SD-6 have (cautioned?) me regarding the identity of these leaks, I refused to pay attention.

But the recent tragedy regarding my wife has caused me to put my responsibilities in order. And I must admit, the blinders are now off, and my (?) will no longer interfere with my abilities to perform as the head of this agency.
**Text that Sloane erased follows** I have learned that Jack and Sydney Bristow are double agents, working against SD-6. Their true allegiances at this point are unknown. But I intend to make it my top priority to find the truth behind this and root out the threat - and I believe that one Bristow might be able to work against the other.

There are a few words I haven't been able to discern. If anybody else has a tape, take a look at it.

Tocath

tocath said:
I believe that one Bristow might be able to work against the other.
What does he mean by that? Do you think it'll be put into play?

thanks for that.

hmm maybe he knows the CIA has her mother and he is talking about her! Although she really isnt a Bristow anymore... but I'm sure we can expect something evil and sneaky on Sloane's part regarding this :Ph34r:

Maybe he was thinking to get either Sydney or Jack to work against the other and get them caught... or something.

But the Irina theory is much better.

Anybody have a copy of the tape? My copy is pretty fuzzy. I'd love to know what the missing words are.

I think that Sloane's feelings for Syd are real, and that's what he is talking about in the last paragraph...

Tocath

All right, people! Watch closely. Find those extra words... I wish I had Tivo, that would make this so much easier.

Holy cow, that's awesome! Great job there tocath. :smiley: I wonder what he meant that one might be able to work against the other. Maybe Jack and Irina really are working together, which means that Sloane and Jack are working together. Holy cow, mind overload here. Not something I need when I'm sick. ;)

pretty kewl
that must have taken a while to see what was on the screen
alias rules
totaly rules
u all know what i mean
it rocked my world
alias is life
i cant agree with myself anymore so
superball sucked but alias ruled

hmann, your posts have been collected together and excessive ones deleted. Please refrain from multiple postings.

That is very interesting. I hadn't thought about Irina working agaisnt them...but I think i'm going to go with that theory....

I had no idea what his email said. I only caught the part about the double agents....very interesting.

AliasALIAS said:
tocath said:
I believe that one Bristow might be able to work against the other.
What does he mean by that? Do you think it'll be put into play?

thanks for that.
one Bristow against the other?

that would put Jack against Syd or Syd against Jack ... and what did Sloane tell Jack in the last episode at the table ...

"the thing of it is ... you are going to work with me ... sooner than you think ... trust me on that!"

Now, it all comes into place! :blink:

Yes, it looks like he's stalling, trying to keep them both alive.
;)

Maybe Irina? Sloane, by that time, did know Irina was alive and her plan was already presented to him.

Back