Season 2 Peek at Sloane's email

AliasALIAS said:
Maybe Irina? Sloane, by that time, did know Irina was alive and her plan was already presented to him.
I think that when he was writing that he was considering the possibility of breaking with her (having gotten hold of the Echelon OS), but had to erase the email when that didn't work out (the backdoor closed, thanks to Irina's efforts). He'd have rather gone with the Alliance and taken it over, but it turned out that he needed Irina to get to the NSA Rambaldi cache he needed for Il Dire. But that's just my theory.

They weren't really clear about these details, though. I wonder if they'll explain them more fully in a later episode?
;)

i have the DVD and my DVD has a special button to press for this kinds of things I'll go check it out, immidiatly

~~

here's what sloane wrote (perfect copy)

(last paragraph)

But the recent tragedy regarding to my wife has caused me to put my responsabilites in order. And I must admit, the blinders are now off and my hubria will no longer intervene with my abilities to perform as the head of this agency. I have learned that Jack and Sidney Bristow are double-agents, working against SD-6, their true allegiances at this point are unknown. But I intend to make it my top priority to find the truth behind this and root out the threat - first with the father, then with the daughter. (Sloane erase everything from the - until this) - And i believe that one Bristow might be able to work against the other. (erases everything from "I have learned that jack and sidney bristow are double agents)
(starts writing again)
At this point it's unfair to reveal the [Computer Screen Scene ends]

I hope this clears it up for u ;)

~~

My own sense of familiarty with two agents in particular has blinded me to some various leaks that are responsible for the lack of progress in this cell. Time and again, I have promised (?) only to see it falter due to my own blind spot, and even though many agents within SD-6 have (cautioned?) me regarding the identity of these leaks, I refused to pay attention
I'll see this paragraph now

~~

the other was a quote from the thread starter here's my version

Alian,

It is serious corncern that I must admit several leadership lapses at SD-6. The cause in which I can only attribute with my moral failing.

My own sense of familiarity in particular has blinded me to some obvious leaks that are responsable for the lack of progress within this cell. Time and again I have promised succes only to see it falter due to my own blind spot. And even though many agents within SD-6 have cautioned me regarding the identify of these leaks, I refused to pay attention.

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>[combined multiple posts]</span>

Back