People joining The Crescent Order's forums...

blur

Cadet
Leo, Dirk Gently and myself have been really excited to see a number of HH people join our guild's forums. It seems everytime I log on, there's a new HH identity as one of our latest forum members!

Now, we understand that the HJ information hasn't been uploaded into the public forums you can currently see -- we're still finalising that with the group's overall leadership -- but please feel free to say hi, or otherwise dabble, in what sections you can see. The whole guild is friendly.

In the meantime, we will be finalising a number of documents, including a version of the TCO application form, so that anyone who has joined our forum with the intent of also trying to become a TCO member (because we do understand that some people might have just joined the forum "for fun" and aren't considering full membership of the guild), will have something to work with, very soon.

Thanks again... and don't be a stranger when you're over there.

Dirk Gently said:
As a member of the TCO Council, I invite y'all to swing by and say "howdy" if nothing else.

"Y'all"? "Howdy"? *Backhands you... with a fist.* That's a bad dirk Gently! Bad!

Negative. While some guilds might think that, we certainly don't. No, there are some very definite steps before someone is a TCO member and gets to see our whole forum structure.

They both utilise vB software, all the forums that I have frequented in the last five years use it and it's by far the best system to use in terms of organisation and features.

Oh, I've never really heard of it before but it makes sense. I came from Allakhazam forums (not very good BTW) and they are different. All of the other forums I went on I looked at for Guitar tabs, so the didn't have it either.

vBulletin is great... if you're not a single person running the site... I'd love to get it for my guild websites, but that's quite the chunk of change to pay for it :-\

blur said:
I concur. Maybe you need to post some photos of your favourite pasttime, Dirk. And no, I don't mean THAT one!

What, no amature, home, pron pics? ;)

So I guess you mean either my fighting or my bladesmithing and armoring, which is related to my fighting...

That's why they go by the names DIRK and HAMMER. Hehehe.. but speaking of accents.. they really are an odd bunch out here in Kentucky, it's a different kind of southern from the Carolinas.

Back