People who LOVE COLIN FARRELL

SWAT2.jpg

šŸ¤¤

drool away!!!

YAY COLIN!!!!!!!1

for some reason bad behaviour gets you in many a girls heart. he just says what he thinks and doesnt care what any one else says about him.
plus he is so so so so so so hot!!
ukaliaschick (y) (n)

Well, you aren't gay are you? And If you are, I have nothing against it, but If you aren't then you obviously don't fancy Colin do you? And if you are, who do you prefer?

K. Ackles said:
Well, you aren't gay are you? And If you are, I have nothing against it, but If you aren't then you obviously don't fancy Colin do you? And if you are, who do you prefer?
:lol:
I think Collin is a total man-wh0re!! But a hot one!! ;)
But he's still a wh0re...but he's HOT!! :lol:

I'm obsessed with David Anders and Michael Vartan of course. But my really good friend is beyond head over heels for Collin!! It's insane! Her entire binder is covered with pictures of him from every movie he has ever been in and from photo shoots and whatever else she can get her hands on! And whenever a new movie of his comes out (which is like what every two months? :P! The guys everywhere) she'll drag our entire group of friends with her to see. Even if they are rated R so we have to have our parents buy the tickets! :blink: And instead of listening to the lectures during class she sits their and draws pictures of him!! I mean, it's crazy!!!

shes got it bad...but who wouldnt...i mean its colin farrell!!! after this movie who wouldnt think he is hot!!!

i love colin farrell!!!

One of the many things that I admire about him is he doesnt give a care what anyone thinks of him. He says what he wants to and if people dont like that then thats just too bad... I love people who are like that.. WHy care what other people think right?

Back