People you know who look/act like the cast

Sydlancer

Cadet
One day I told my roommate about my college crush, you know, the guy that's really nice, good looking, funny, outgoing, etc, but there's no way in heck you'd ever have a chance with. I was running into him like three times a day for over a week (not on purpose, I promise). Then my roommate pointed out to me that he kinda looks like Vaughn. For some reason our meetings weren't as frequent after that, but everytime I see him I get a HUGE grin on my face, I can't help it! Then there was another time when I was going to visit some friends, and I would have sworn the guy in the car next to me was Will!

SD6Agent24

Cadet
There is this one kid named Justin who goes to my school and he is a couple years older then I he has no idea who I am but every time I see him, I'm like that's DIXON!!! OMG!!! My friends and i call him Dixon and he has no idea about it. Also he hangs out with this girl who looks exactly like Francie and it is the creepiest thing ever. :woot:

!r!nab

Scout
i don't have any lookalikes, but in high school, there was a Jack in my gym class, Sydney on my bus, and an Irina in my friend's art class. also, going into S5, my friend's name was Rachel. Talk about wild! :blink:

Top Bottom