People you know who look/act like the cast

Do you know someone who looks or acts like an actor/actress on ALIAS? This one guy who goes to my church kind of looks like Will, with the same eyes, and voice. And then there is another guy who totally acts like Marshal! If every you ask him one question you could be stuck there talking to him for 20 minutes atleast! He's such a smart computer whiz like Marshal. One time I was watching my baby sister and she was crying so he proceeds to produce an energy bar from his front pocket, and explain what it's made of etc... My friend and I just looked at eachother and said, "Marshal"! One more thing is I used to clean house for a family named the Dixons! And the wife of the household's name was Diane! (Except she wasn't black ) Anyway, anyone else know someone "ALAIS related?" :D

Interestingly, my father shared a number of similarities with Jack. My father was also tall (6' 4") and carried himself in a similar way. He was also extremely intelligent (actually super-genius level) and extremely reserved. Actually, Mr Garber looks as though he might be a distant cousin on my father's side . . . (don't I wish . . .)
;)

I have this friend at school and he is like just like Marshel. I mean he knows everything about everything. And I act like Irina alot cuz I have made myself act like her. lol sad I know

i have a friend that looks alike like JG especially when she wears her hair in a french braid, she has the dimples, the brown hair, like practically all her facial features (hehe) i always tell her its NOT fair that she looks alike like her . . . and then theres this dad that i saw eating lunch with his daughter (hehe) and he looked EXACTLY like sloane me n my friend could not stop stairing at him thats how much he looked like him!! it was really weird

I have a couple of friends in fraternities that looks like Vaughn and Will...it's wierd...every time i see them I immediately think of the show...it's really scary!!!

okay.... my next door neighbor is exactly like Wiess!!!! its scary! hes funny and everything. and he sorta looks like him. same exact personality!

Theres a computer guy at my school that was helping out our lego robotics team(don't ask) before a competition and he didn't look that much like marshall, but he was nervous and jittery and smart like him lol!

~Bridie :cellphone:

there are these two guys at my school who look rather a bit like vaughn. they both have girlfriends and I have to keep telling myself "don't flirt! don't flirt! they're not vaughn!" it's hard!!!

a lot of ppl tell me i look a lot like JG ispesaly one time when i died my hair bright red but i don't really think so.

i know a guy that looks like kendall, i have a friend that looks kind of like JG and i saw a guy in the grocery store that looked like will. i know i live in wisconsin, but there are people that seriously look like will, syd and kendall all over town, it is so weird oh and there was this guy at southridge mall (if you know where and what that is, a mall of course.) he looked alot like sloane, me and my friends were just like hanh? it can't be him. when i went to sixflags there was this guy that was carrying his cell phone on all the rides (why would he do that? i don't know.)
anyway he looked like MV and acted like he was spying on this other blond hair man the whole time cause everytime i saw him he was staring at some blonde guy and it was definatly the same one everytime.

I don't know anyone who does and I'm glad because then I'd be jealous, if you know what I mean!!! Oh except I do know this girl who TOTALLy reminds me of the real Francie. She's so sweet, and she looks exactlylike her!!! Well, a lot anyway. And she acts just like her!!! I love it cause I really miss francie. But other than that no. And I like it that way. Oh, except I do know this guy who looks like Sark. ANd that's kind of scary. So I guess I know two people. But I'm glad taht's it. Cause if they ended up looking like Sloane or soemthing, I'd end up being all mean to them.

anyway he looked like MV and acted like he was spying on this other blond hair man the whole time cause everytime i saw him he was staring at some blonde guy and it was definatly the same one everytime.

Wow, that's....Kinda scarey.

I wish i had a girlfriend who looked like jennifer garner....oh wait nevermind, my girlfriend is prettier!! WAY PRETTIER!! :eek:)

Caro said:
i wishs i had a boyfriend who looked like Michael Vartan
i agree! my friends think i'm way too obsessed with Mv esp. since according to them, he's waaaaaay to old! and i just tell them 20yrs isnt that much older...it's young. but i'm just kidding, and for me, anything under 60yrs old is young to me. but having an MV look-a-like bf would be great! if only MV were 20yrs younger...sigh...

anyways, my history teacher looks sooo much like irina derevko (lena olin). i swear! i was looking at her today cuz she's always standing right in front of me (i sit in the front near the projector thingy) and i was looking at her...and i realized who she reminded me of...irina! she looks so much like her, even my other alias watching friend agrees.

Back