People you know who look/act like the cast

Alias said:
I kinda wish I looked like Jennifer Garner. That'd be SOO cool!!!
yes!!!! i don't know if you have a boyfriend already, but can you imagine how many boys we could get?!?!? lol just kidding.

Milo and I have a good friend named Eric Weiss, but i wouldnt say he looks much like the ALIAS character

And I act like Irina alot cuz I have made myself act like her. lol sad I know

I did that too! LOL I act just like her but of course none of my friends know that because they all suck and don't watch Alias!

I've purposely dyed my hair to the same colour as JG! V. Pretty girl
There's this guy at church I know who looks like Weiss, xcept darker skin and a wee bit thinner, but he talks like him, is making jokes like him, whoo I have my own Weiss!! <manic glint>

:woot:

xxx

IrinaDerevko said:
And I act like Irina alot cuz I have made myself act like her. lol sad I know

I did that too! LOL I act just like her but of course none of my friends know that because they all suck and don't watch Alias!
you ppl are creeping me out!!! act like irina all you want but if you come to my house and start your irina act i'll sue you and call the police.

Yes Mr Sark? said:
I've purposely dyed my hair to the same colour as JG! V. Pretty girl
There's this guy at church I know who looks like Weiss, xcept darker skin and a wee bit thinner, but he talks like him, is making jokes like him, whoo I have my own Weiss!! <manic glint>

:woot:

xxx
i'd like to have my own Vaughn. where can i get him?

Oh man ! Once again I WISH I knew someone who looked like an Alias character ! A boy in one of my classes looks like a hobbit - and there's a girl who looks like Avril Lavigne ( well - she died her hair black so not so much anymore ) but no one from Alias........sigh.......you guys are so lucky.

Back