Perfect Date

perfect date/perfect guy well i say it doesn excist....even in awhile there are certain things that you will ecentually find annoying.

mine would be with a guy that holds me wen i'm doen or feel alone, on a beach dunno where but there he teachs me to surf!! i really wanna surf!! urgh!! lol!

marco said:
oh yea things are so bad...

i am curious what kind of expectations you people have before you go out on a date.
Expectations I have before going on a date... well, since I haven't been on an actual date in a REALLY long time... I don't know my expectations, really. I guess I don't really expect much on a first date. If that date goes well and leads to other dates, then I expect us to get to know eachother better... does that make sense?

i went out with a guy not so long ago and it was perfect. it wasn't a date. but we spent the whole night together and we got to know each other a lot... it was one of the coolest nights ever!

i'd love to go on a real date with the guy i like. but that doesn't happen here a lot, if not at all. *sighs* hunging out is fun too i guess....,

Back