Personal Conversation when your champion score is beaten

Go to ACP - XF Arcade - Options, you'll see the following.
View attachment 81

Basically no messages are sent or the functionality in the backend just isn't there :P

Attachments

• Screenshot at 2012-01-15 13:46:03.png
    Screenshot at 2012-01-15 13:46:03.png
    185.5 KB · Views: 104
pls use phrases for the title & message, instead of the 2 options.
Options make it impossible to use different languages for this

Also i would prefer to have an extra conversation sender for the conversations instead of using the users account:smiley:
Most boards have "admin accounts" for this stuff, e.g. xenforo account @ xenforo.com

this
PHP:
                if (!$conversationDw->hasErrors()) {
                    $this->assertNotFlooding('conversation');
                }
IMO doesn't make anye sense...
autogenerated conversations aren't spam..
what if i get 2 records very fast? (time < spamtime) then the conversation wouldn#t be sent and the old winner wouldn't know that he was beaten

pls use phrases for the title & message, instead of the 2 options. ...
Since there is a slight lull right now after the 0.0.7 release this would be a perfect time for another coder to jump in.... :whistle:

sorry but no time for this stuff..:(

I'm glad if i can help, but ATM my own ship is sinking because of my burnout and instead of having vacation i need to fix all the add-ons and some people are suing me (don't know if they're really doing it or just saying it.... )

but back 2 topic:

inside of Arcade_Model_Game i can't find the method _getConversationModel which is called in buildGamePlay() line 105
i think that's the problem why it's not sending the conversation, but it's strange that this isn't throwing an error for the tester

to be honest, i haven't installed this, so don't know if this code is ever run...

Yep.
Because they paid 15/20€ (much money:D ) and i wasn't online for a while.
but nevermind, that's not something for this board here...

They're full of felgercarb. If nothing else, give them their money back and tell them to remove your content.

:smiley:

... but nevermind, that's not something for this board here...
It is actually of interest to any site where it is possible that people might have made donations. For a number of reasons I have stopped people from making donations for XFA for the time being.

Yeah, man! I paid so where's my stuff? I'm gonna sue ya if I don't get my arcade reporting soon!!

Donations are different that outright purchasing an addon for use. I wouldn't sue anyway because...stupid...but donations to me are another animal.

Yes, that's why i also have no shop where i sell all the stuff and instead i have only the premium members...
So i'm not rreally worry about them, but it shocked me as i came from hospital and read all conversations, mails and also 1 letter from USA ........ :d

Back