Personal Jokes

Chanel

Cadet
I know no one else will get urs but stillll have fun ad go confuse people

?Mcfriggin Mcgrill please.
?MyCroft
?I won a math debate... I am sofa king we tard, ed. (say that fast and ull hear it... but i didint make it up.. my nuts o friend kellen did)

so go ahead and have some fun...

Ork
PSSTT ... ES FRIO!
JJ (not abrams ... diff guy lol)
Shimmy!
yes, yes! happy times!
boufant wig!
wanna have a ... baby?!

there are a lot more ... just don't feel like writting them all :D

Ok, remember that ep with Vaughn and Syd in France and they went out on a date? Well, when Weiss asked Vaughn for some eclairs, my friend thought that was a brand of...erm...lets just say it she thought it was a brand of something you can use for preventing pregnancy :smiley: and so the next day she brings it up and i was all :blink:. where did you hear that? we go to her house, she shows me the part, and after laughing i explain to her that it's a food! but i wont let her forget it...

Me: (yelling)I LOVE BUSH! Omigod...that came out wrong...
My Friends: (Laughing) A huh right...now we know what your true feelings are Jennifer...

A Friend: (to this guy) Hey John, your wife (refering to me) needs you!

or
John, *gasp* you're cheating on your wife!

(^ basically there are a lot of husband/wife/child jokes there ^_^)

...there are a LOT more, but thats all i can think of right now...

oh, i remember another one...

my friend was trying to get my attention one day in science class and i wasnt paying attention so she said, "psst...james' wife!" and i looked up and we just started laughing...lol, there are a lot of husband/wife jokes with me now that i think about it ^_^

RU A MIKE>>??>????

liz and me runnning.. liz getting stuck in snow up to our chests,,, me helping liz... plowing comoing down block.. me getting stuck,.. liz hellping me.. plow speeding.. lostshoe...

BLUE WHITE TOES>>> OOOWWW STINGY...

gramma pink hair....
trip: me fall over eveyrthing:
the documented life of our demented summer..
i hope i dont walk into anyhting...
mr. grinchby...
NOOOO NOT POKEY>>>>
plan get her fired as quick as we can even though she has tenure...

lol the we tard one was last weekk too.. lol... lol... sprite remix...

omg.. did the front door open.. no and it isnt locked.. (LIZ!!)

it's like ... cha! (that is with my best guy friend lol)
fat man in a little coat!
you never should have betrayed me! (a new one with my friend alec who also watches alias)

hmm. there was this one week where i ran into 3 doors and fell off my bed twice and down the stairs once. since then im always "running through walls"

Back