Personal Milestones

Say your personal milestones here!

RULES FOR THIS THREAD (added by Wolf):

IMPORTANT: New rules for this thread - your posts will be deleted if you do not comply!

You may only talk about MAJOR post count milestones - such as 50, 100, 500, 1,000 and going up by 500s from there (so 1500, 2000, 2500, 3000...) and "cool" ones (47, 5555, 1007, etc.)

In addition, you may NOT DOUBLE POST. If you would like to add something, feel free to do so, but edit your previous post and do not post again until somone has responded.

Please don't only post post count milestones - do life ones too!

Post in the spirit of this thread - don't just try to increase your post count!

Non-compliance with these rules may result in your post count being lowered or set back to zero.

I changed the title a bit, hope you don't mind. I accidently erased the description you had originally put in "Codename" so I just had to make another. =(

Okay, just dropping in to say that. Everyone can contine their gloating now. j/k :smiley:

Yes, but that option was never available before, and I checked the Admin. Control Panel and members can lock/delete their own topics.

I don't think this is a good idea and it may be a mistake, I dunno. It may be changing soon.

Well back to Milestones:

I like it how the member titles are secret :Ph34r:.

That way there's more celebration when you reach a new title. :smiley:

Good guy? Is there a good and bad? Or are we all a bit of both?

well to be ON TOPIC- I hit my 47th post the other day and I just smiled to myself. Pretty funny I noticed my post count. I never check ,but I did just that once and hit 47. Werid....CONSPIRACY! Of 47 that is.

Hmmm... I am 10 (the base of our number system) away from having 2 (the base of computer language) times 47 (the magic number) posts.

Back