Personality Test

This is a fairly in depth and seemingly accurate personality test.
Let's see just how insane the Hero's Hall community is. :D

TEST YOURSELF

(We can't put HTML in our posts, so just post your Numeric results from the bar graph, Summary result, and link to your results.)

I will bravely begin. ;)

Neuroticism: 1
Extraversion: 74
Openness To Experience: 13
Agreeableness: 75
Conscientiousness: 95

You are sociable, outgoing, energetic, and lively. You prefer to be around people much of the time. You are calm and composed, reacting well to situations that most people would describe as stressful. As a practical person you like to think in plain and simple terms. Others describe you as down-to-earth, practical, and conservative. You have a strong interest in others' needs and well-being. You are pleasant, sympathetic, and cooperative. You set clear goals and pursue them with determination. People regard you as reliable and hard-working.

LINK

My Personality

Neuroticism: 69
Extraversion: 35
Openness To Experience: 93
Agreeableness: 77
Conscientiousness: 11

You are neither a subdued loner nor a jovial chatterbox. You enjoy time with others but also time alone. You can be very easily upset, even by what most people consider the normal demands of living. People consider you to be extremely sensitive and emotional. Novelty, variety, and change spice up your life and make you a curious, imaginative, and creative person. You have a strong interest in others' needs and well-being. You are pleasant, sympathetic, and cooperative. You like to live for the moment and do what feels good now. Your work tends to be careless and disorganized.

And since I've long lost the link, I'll just post a link to the page it's on now.

My Myspace

Neuroticism 27
Extraversion 38
Openness To Experience 94
Agreeableness 94
Conscientiousness 51

You are neither a subdued loner nor a jovial chatterbox. You enjoy time with others but also time alone. You are generally calm and composed, reacting moderately well to situations that most people would describe as stressful. Novelty, variety, and change spice up your life and make you a curious, imaginative, and creative person. You have a strong interest in others' needs and well-being. You are pleasant, sympathetic, and cooperative. You are reasonably reliable, organized, and self-controlled.

link

I start to see a repetitive pattern already ;)2

edit: My favourite: "Often you exhibit a readiness to challenge authority, convention, and traditional values."

Neuroticism 23
Extraversion 43
Openness To Experience 65
Agreeableness 88
Conscientiousness 70

You are neither a subdued loner nor a jovial chatterbox. You enjoy time with others but also time alone. You are generally calm and composed, reacting moderately well to situations that most people would describe as stressful. A desire for tradition does not prevent you from trying new things. Your thinking is neither simple nor complex. To others you appear to be a well-educated person but not an intellectual. You have a strong interest in others' needs and well-being. You are pleasant, sympathetic, and cooperative. You set clear goals and pursue them with determination. People regard you as reliable and hard-working.

link

Neuroticism: 2
Extraversion: 62
Openness To Experience: 36
Agreeableness: 31
Conscientiousness: 62

You are neither a subdued loner nor a jovial chatterbox. You enjoy time with others but also time alone. You are calm and composed, reacting well to situations that most people would describe as stressful. A desire for tradition does not prevent you from trying new things. Your thinking is neither simple nor complex. To others you appear to be a well-educated person but not an intellectual. People see you as tough, critical, and uncompromising and you have less concern with others' needs than with your own. You are reasonably reliable, organized, and self-controlled.

I can agree with the general assesment, but a few of the more detailed items were off the mark.

Neuroticism: 72
Extraversion: 0
Openness To Experience: 44
Agreeableness: 0
Conscientiousness: 55

You are introverted, reserved, and quiet with a preference for solitude and solitary activities. Your socializing tends to be restricted to a few close friends. You can be very easily upset, even by what most people consider the normal demands of living. People consider you to be extremely sensitive and emotional. A desire for tradition does not prevent you from trying new things. Your thinking is neither simple nor complex. To others you appear to be a well-educated person but not an intellectual. People see you as tough, critical, and uncompromising and you have less concern with others' needs than with your own. You are reasonably reliable, organized, and self-controlled.

Click!

Neuroticism: 1
Extraversion: 99
Openness To Experience: 97
Agreeableness: 82
Conscientiousness:99

You are sociable, outgoing, energetic, and lively. You prefer to be around people much of the time. You are calm and composed, reacting well to situations that most people would describe as stressful. Novelty, variety, and change spice up your life and make you a curious, imaginative, and creative person. You have a strong interest in others' needs and well-being. You are pleasant, sympathetic, and cooperative. You set clear goals and pursue them with determination. People regard you as reliable and hard-working.

I must be getting old :(

Alright I'll bite.

Neuroticism 62
Extraversion 43
Openness To Experience 66
Agreeableness 1
Conscientiousness 10

You are neither a subdued loner nor a jovial chatterbox. You enjoy time with others but also time alone. Stressful and frustrating situations can often be upsetting to you, but you are sometimes able to get over these feelings and cope with these situations. A desire for tradition does not prevent you from trying new things. Your thinking is neither simple nor complex. To others you appear to be a well-educated person but not an intellectual. People see you as tough, critical, and uncompromising and you have less concern with others' needs than with your own. You like to live for the moment and do what feels good now. Your work tends to be careless and disorganized.

I think I need to retake that and try to look less crazy.

I think a lot of us seemed to be the same on some things.

Neuroticism
Extraversion
Openness To Experience
Agreeableness
Conscientiousness

You are neither a subdued loner nor a jovial chatterbox. You enjoy time with others but also time alone. You are generally calm and composed, reacting moderately well to situations that most people would describe as stressful. A desire for tradition does not prevent you from trying new things. Your thinking is neither simple nor complex. To others you appear to be a well-educated person but not an intellectual. You have a strong interest in others' needs and well-being. You are pleasant, sympathetic, and cooperative. You are reasonably reliable, organized, and self-controlled.

Neuroticism 23
Extraversion 1
Openness To Experience 75
Agreeableness 88
Conscientiousness 1

You are introverted, reserved, and quiet with a preference for solitude and solitary activities. Your socializing tends to be restricted to a few close friends. You are generally calm and composed, reacting moderately well to situations that most people would describe as stressful. Novelty, variety, and change spice up your life and make you a curious, imaginative, and creative person. You have a strong interest in others' needs and well-being. You are pleasant, sympathetic, and cooperative. You like to live for the moment and do what feels good now. Your work tends to be careless and disorganized.

Kuzzle scares you? I scare me...

Neuroticism 97
Extraversion 38
Openness To Experience 37
Agreeableness 28
Conscientiousness 14

<ponders a pondering thought, then runs and hides>

[update]

I took the extended advanced test or whatever... figuring perhaps I'd scored differently, I did, kind of, just not the way I thought I would...

Neuroticism 99
Extraversion 21
Openness To Experience 34
Agreeableness 52
Conscientiousness 22

~ Jar

You are neither a subdued loner nor a jovial chatterbox. You enjoy time with others but also time alone. You can be very easily upset, even by what most people consider the normal demands of living. People consider you to be extremely sensitive and emotional. Novelty, variety, and change spice up your life and make you a curious, imaginative, and creative person. People see you as tough, critical, and uncompromising and you have less concern with others' needs than with your own. You are reasonably reliable, organized, and self-controlled

96 Neuroticism

43 Extraversion

77 Openness To Experience

0 Agreeableness

65 Conscientiousness

I should work harder to get rid of that 1 point of Agreeableness. I'm so close to the Ultimate Witch title, I could make it if I tried! XD

Edit: Witch is not the word! *kicks the filter*

Back