Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Parrot

• Fish

• a flea to go bite Alice and give her a deadly disease

• Total voters
A cat because they can be so comforting some times and just sooth your soul...if that makes any sence...
We all know that Syd could always use comforting.
I dont see her as a dog person because obviously she doenst need protecting.

My second choice was the flea ;)

most likely a dog!! dogs are the best pets!!! although i love the flea to bite alice with but hey if she has a dog then most likely she can get a flea from the dog!!! unless she uses advantage or some kind of flea preventer!! haha!! :D

I said dog because not only would he be able to keep up with her busy lifestyle (maybe he could even sniff out drugs or something!) but Syd would be able to tell him secrets that were eating her up inside. And the dog wouldnt go around repeating them, like that stupid parrot would! :lol: The flea was a good thought though...I would like to see Alice get bit by it!

"a flea to go bite Alice and give her a deadly disease" Is my Prefer :cool:

I prefer the fish, tropical fish , Don´t bite ;)

I have fish and they never stop staring at me.... I think they are evil. I said cat because a cat suits Syd's personality. She's like a cat, sneaky, quick and smart.

i voted for the flea to go and bite Alice b cuz i hate her!!! but i think syd would probably have a dog cuz he could go run with her!!??? thats was my first thought!!!! :smiley:

lauren vartan :surf:

lol, true, Vaughn needs to ask Weis if he´s gonna feed his dog.
who´s Syd gonna ask now Weis as well. he´ll be the feed the pets friend. poor guy.

:lol: funny. Yeah, but you can get a machine, that feed the fish, and they don't care if you are home or not. If you have a good relationship with your cat, then the cat will care... Maybe she shouldn't have a pet at all :P

Back