Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Parrot

• Fish

• a flea to go bite Alice and give her a deadly disease

• Total voters
i voted for the flea to bite..not alice, but...LAUREN! :angry: now, that i wud love to see.. :lol:

Even though she's slinky like a cat, i think syd is a dog person- she has tons of energy and she loves to jog, just like dogs, but then again i have a dog and she hates going for walks, she insists on being carried :rolleyes: go figure! :P

i voted for cat cos i could see syd curled up in her sofa in her sweats, bruised and battered with a cute little kitty in her lap, that she is absent-minded stroking as she drinks a glass of red ^_^ ...however secretly i bet she wishes for the whole flea thing, not for alice but for Lauren. :lol:

Azalea said:
LOL!!  I just got a mental image of a parrot in Sydney's house chirping, "SD-6, SD-6, Double-Agent Bristow, SD-6..." and then Syd diving for it to strangle it... :D
[post="18477"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

LOL!!! that's funny!!!
a dog would be a nice pet for syd...:smiley:

:dogrun: maybe Sydney would want to have a dog :P and maybe Vaughn would give her one as a birthday gift or something ^_^ and probably name the dog :D Vaughney.

If Sydney has free time :rolleyes: maybe she could teach her dog some tricks or be a spy!dog.

:blush: but Sydney's a very very busy spy!girl so maybe a pet fish will do, like drop some food..leave and run...

Azalea said:
LOL!!  I just got a mental image of a parrot in Sydney's house chirping, "SD-6, SD-6, Double-Agent Bristow, SD-6..." and then Syd diving for it to strangle it... :D
[post="18477"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

LMAO!!!! nice one! i can see that hahaha! but yeah I choose a doggie :smiley:

Back