Pet Peeves

aliasjgfanaticmv said:
nance said:
about sneezing?
yeah about sneezing.

offtopic: btw, did anyone notice that the little go to thing has changed to go on a mission in that little bar to go places??
:blink: What go to thing? that changed to go on a mission? AHHH the blink smilie has it's eyes closed!!!! OMG!!!! LOL!!!!!!! hahahahahhahah

nance said:
aliasjgfanaticmv said:
nance said:
about sneezing?
yeah about sneezing.

offtopic: btw, did anyone notice that the little go to thing has changed to go on a mission in that little bar to go places??
:blink: What go to thing? that changed to go on a mission? AHHH the blink smilie has it's eyes closed!!!! OMG!!!! LOL!!!!!!! hahahahahhahah
LMAO!! Yeah, on the bottom near the corner, it's that thing where it has all the forums listed....on the very top it used to say go to, now it says go on a mission or something like that... :blink:

:ermm: i have no clue what you're talking about! because it doesn't say anything... i think you mean forum jump but w/e

and slutty girls!!! GRRRRRRRRR..... they don't have to be highschool! middle school too!

nance said:
:ermm: i have no clue what you're talking about! because it doesn't say anything... i think you mean forum jump but w/e

and slutty girls!!! GRRRRRRRRR..... they don't have to be highschool! middle school too!
whatever, if you scroll to the very top of the forum jump thing, it says go on mission in:

OMG, I have too many to count! Infomercials, sock tans, fake tans, slutty girls, people who chew on their pens/pencils, people who jiggle their leg when they sit down, people who don't use the right punctuation when they're typing or writing, people who chew their food with their mouths open, people who stare, people who have annoying laughs, people who talk loudly... You know what? People in general! ;) ;)

okee jo.... um.... lmao.... :thinking:

another thing that pisses me off is this one girl at school who talks like this ::in a valley girl voice:: "Like Briiiiian, oh miii gooood like WHY DIIIID YOU just say thaaaaaaaaat?" very whiney and her voice goes up and down and uses the word like every SECOND! everyone asks her why she talks like that... it's quite funny!

emetib said:
OMG, I have too many to count! Infomercials, sock tans, fake tans, slutty girls, people who chew on their pens/pencils, people who jiggle their leg when they sit down, people who don't use the right punctuation when they're typing or writing, people who chew their food with their mouths open, people who stare, people who have annoying laughs, people who talk loudly... You know what? People in general! ;) ;)
I'm anti- people. Yes that means I'm against myself. :rolleyes: I just haaate people...they all get on my nerves. Except for on here....

aliasjgfanaticmv said:
emetib said:
OMG, I have too many to count! Infomercials, sock tans, fake tans, slutty girls, people who chew on their pens/pencils, people who jiggle their leg when they sit down, people who don't use the right punctuation when they're typing or writing, people who chew their food with their mouths open, people who stare, people who have annoying laughs, people who talk loudly... You know what? People in general!  ;)  ;)
I'm anti- people. Yes that means I'm against myself. :rolleyes: I just haaate people...they all get on my nerves. Except for on here....
We should start an anti-people clique... LOL! ^_^

emetib said:
OMG THAT'S THE WOOORRRRDD *jiggle* it's not twitct, it' not bounce IT'S JIGGLE!!!! omg eme!!!

emetib said:
aliasjgfanaticmv said:
emetib said:
OMG, I have too many to count! Infomercials, sock tans, fake tans, slutty girls, people who chew on their pens/pencils, people who jiggle their leg when they sit down, people who don't use the right punctuation when they're typing or writing, people who chew their food with their mouths open, people who stare, people who have annoying laughs, people who talk loudly... You know what? People in general!  ;)  ;)
We should start an anti-people clique... LOL! ^_^
there is one! ^_^

:lol: I actually have this strange affection for infomercials. especially the ones for cooking tools or supplies. I really don't know why, though. ^_^

it really bugs me when I read something, and there are huge grammar or spelling mistakes. usually I get so annoyed, I take out a piece of paper and start rewriting the stupid thing!

I also hate people who write essays with sentence fragments. It makes no sense, can't you see that???????

ugh I HATE golf!!!! What's so great about golf? :blink: oh boy swing a stick and hit a ball...try to get it in a hole...whoop de hoo rah... :rolleyes: sorry, I just haaaaaaate golf...

emetib said:
Forgot to add--

People who use 'like' between every other word.
aaaaaaaargh!!!! There are these girls in my English class who had to present a report, and they said like 73 TIMES!!! And the report was only about 3 paragraphs long!!!! ALL THEY HAD TO DO WAS READ THEIR REPORT!!!!!!!!!!! ::rips out hair::

Back