Pet Pics!

First off... I'd like to introduce my kids, yes... "kids". They walk on all fours, and have a lot more body fur than people with backhair problems, their still "my kids". Thus, I give you ...

1) The spoiled rotten queen of the household, claimant to all things remotely fun and moveable... "Diva Squeeks". She purrs loud, and squeeks while doing so. She is royalty, and lives up to her name:
PhoenixWing.com is for sale | HugeDomains

2) The ever inventive, always in trouble, climbing to new heights of disaster, and trying to come off less intelligent than he really is... I didn't have a full body picture of him, but he's getting pudgy since we "calmed him" ... (fixed him)... the terrible terror known as: "VinDiesel"... aka "Vindi":

3) The brother to the terrible terror, is directly the opposite. He has meowed about 3 times that I can remember, and "chirped" about two dozen times... in 4 years. He is *very* quiet, and loves, and I mean... LOOOVVEESS... to prod and knead your stomach and purr very loud. For his enjoyment, he gets a huge grin on his face and drools on your stomach if left to knead for too long. A friend named him, but couldn't have named him something quite so wrong: "Annoying Customer", but since that doesn't quite fit, we call him "Ace" for short:

I love 'em... the love me too. To show their appreciation, they fill up their litter box so I can empty it daily. The leave hairballs or other "items" around the house for me to pickup, and they get up in my face 10 minutes prior to my alarm going off in the morning, and meow in my ear, or sniff at my eyes... I'm also allowed to pet them frequently, but not too much. They also try and sleep in any open bedroom dresser drawer that is left open just enough to admit them. This they do, because I am at their beckoning call... <calls to a furred kid "what do you want now? Treats?! Ohhhh... okay, coming!>

~ Jar

Thinking about pet rats, I had one when I was like 14, and he ended up becoming really vicious and I have a few scars to show for it.

I ended up letting him go in the woods. I had to get stitches from him more than once, and it wasn't fun.

A DOMESTICATED RAT ACTING VICIOUS?! UNTHINKABLE!!! They're the sweetest little things I've ever known! I've had five of them, too!

I've honestly never met a sweeter creature than a rat. Too bad they have such a high cancer rate... :(

A DOMESTICATED RAT ACTING VICIOUS?! UNTHINKABLE!!! They're the sweetest little things I've ever known! I've had five of them, too!

I've honestly never met a sweeter creature than a rat. Too bad they have such a high cancer rate... :(

Yeah, I had him for like three years, and then he just started being really mean. It might have something to do with him chewing on wires though...

Back