Pet Pics!

It's high time we shared pictures of our furry/scaly/feathery/etc. loved ones! ^__^

1213522257_l.jpg

Sasse as a baby

1213392159_l.jpg

Tra'Kola in the sweater I bought her! Hehe! ^_^ She looks happy, yes? :P

1213336407_l.jpg

Linda, a friend and Tra'Kola's new mommy, holding Tra'Kola and Sasse

SHARE PHOTOS! ^_^ Wheee!

Hope this worked :smiley:
The Golden is Shetani and she will be 17 in Aug
The other one is the pets I had growing up

Attachments

• shetaniDog1.jpg
    shetaniDog1.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 95
  • PetFriends.jpg
    PetFriends.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 98
My little kitty, Kalik. He wasn't much in the mood to get his picture taken, but I bugged him while he was trying to sleep anyhow. I'll get a better picture of him someday.

IMG_0026.jpg
IMG_0027.jpg
IMG_0030.jpg

dsc00464eu8.jpg

dsc00470oe9.jpg

Lewis! My camera kind of sucks, and I couldn't get him to hold still, so the second pic's a little blurry. Regardless, he could still literally eat any of the other pets whose pictures have been posted. He wouldn't, but, I mean... He could.

Actually, he only did it once...and entirely freaked me out. All the cats had been trying, but he somehow did it although he's a terrible jumper and has no front claws..

Kalik would be a Jedi Master before a witch. He's just so calmly in control. Oh! And the name was gotten from a story I was writing at the time I got him. There was a race of powerful people called the kaliks that, if they used their powers for negative purposes, turned more and more panther-like with each casting.

Well, mine was accidental, so there.

It was night and I was fishing by myself (Why? Because my boyfriend and my friend were mean and didn't want to) in the river, and no fish were biting, but then all of a sudden I felt something on the line, so I looked closer and it was a little bat that had flown by and wrapped it's foot up in the line. It untangled itself soon after, and I went to tell my boyfriend and friend (who I had been yelling at to come look for like three minutes) but apparently they can't hear.

So sadly I have nobody to back up my story, but I don't care, I know it happened. It was damn cool too.

I hate how there's so many bats that get into my house, and how every single one that gets in has to die. Everyone says it's too dangerous to let them out safely because the chances are high that they have rabies. The poor things...

And every time one gets into the house, it's through my room somehow.

I've had a single bat in my house before. Second bat I ever saw, actually... Since I didn't expect it, and it was dark enough that all I saw was something swooping around my living room, it kind of freaked me out. My brother caught it and put it in a jar(Huge pickle jar with holes in the lid.), then went out... Somewhere(Don't remember, as it was years ago.) and set it free.

My brother once had an eagle swoop at him while fishing. They're everywhere down at this one place up here, and apparently they thought his lure was a fish or something, because if my brother hadn't ducked to the side, it would've nailed him right in the face. Both my mother, and myself, can back up this story. It was crazy. Also, I hate eagles... Big, dirty, mean, nasty birds.

...I didn't expect it, and it was dark enough that all I saw was something swooping around my living room, it kind of freaked me out.

That's just about how I saw the one that got inot my house.

I heard my wife call my name that certain way finishing with 'There's something in here'.

You know, that certain tone that means 'Move' and move N-O-W.

It was dark and I opened the bedroom door and it was already in flight coming straight at me chest level. Scared the heck out of me to see those long wings silently swooping about six feet in front of me lit only by a nightlight in the bathroom.

I slammed the door and heard it hit then squeek once. Had to search for the thing to find it after that.

Back