Pet Pics!

This is Leknaat. She lives at a friend's house even if we CALL her "mine". I think my friend will become too attached to her to give her up though.

ratsmay309.jpg

Leknaat does not live in my house because my mom would never let me get a pet rat. They give her the shivers. Rats are surprisingly nice, though.. Leknaat loves to climb around my shoulders, getting herself surrounded by my hair before working on cleaning her fur. She's also a big time planner of her day of escape although she's had plenty of chances so far and hasn't taken them. She has no problem being handled by anyone and gladly waits to be picked up and out of her cage when someone comes close to the glass.

Leknaat has a room mate named Miko. Miko is very calm and lazy compared to Leknaat, who wants to explore everything. When first placed in the cage, Leknaat ran around all four corners, tasted the water with amazing acrobatics, and attempted to get as high as she could using the objects within the cage. Miko fell asleep. Miko is a male due to a mix up at the pet shop with the owner, meaning we've got a male and female rat..

Can anyone say babies?

Pfft. They can kiss my rat's butt if they got a problem with such an extraordinary creature being named after an equally extraordinary character!

108 rats though would be a bad amount..I should know. If 100 purple mushrooms in one place instantly at one time can cause a server crash shortly after killing the summoner, I don't wanna know what 108 rats can do..

Here's my ferocious wolf, "Ash", taken during halloween... 96% Artic Wolf, 4% mixed Sheppard and Alaskan Malamute, weighs in at just over 120lbs now (was around 100lbs in the picture @ 9months old)

I took a bunch of fake blood and smeared it around his snout for the costume, he's a big baby tho... he doesnt much care for strangers, but around the house he's a big teddy bear... its hilarious seeing a big arse dog like him roll over for a belly rub

Attachments

• STP60103.JPG
    STP60103.JPG
    91.8 KB · Views: 93
  • STP60111.JPG
    STP60111.JPG
    83.3 KB · Views: 90
Aww..Cute puppy!

I finally got my cat caught in an awake and playful state. He was all over my desk because I had a full glass of water I kept moving away from him so he just HAD to get into it. The empty class was my water glass I normally tried to keep beside my bed because I wake up super thirsty in the middle of the night, but he's gotten to knocking them over..

IMG_0089.jpg

IMG_0090.jpg

That is one cluttered computer desk. it also looks like there is another cat or something sleeping on your bed..

I'll admit it. I'm a messy person. There are papers, books, all kinds of things all over my room. The cat in the background is Gwenivieve, or Vivi as I call her. She is technically my mother's cat, but does not leave me alone. She's a bit of a whiner and not too bright. Full blooded Siamese that we raised from birth since we used to breed Siamese cats.

The same as anyone else. Things like being shooed out of a room, walking away, and coming back two minutes later just to be shooed out again.. Think of that done 10 times in a row and you have Vivi. She doesn't even try to sneak in any more than usual. There's other little things that I can't pinpoint, but she just comes off as affectionate, but not the smartest.. And a little jumpy while the other cats are barely ever timid.

Technically a cat is not "The Same" as anyone else. Also being jumpy does not equal timidness..

Fuh... *cough*

Ah-hum! You know, I didn't have an opinion on you when I was banned, but I see now that we do not see eye to eye. I'm surprised they stood for this kind of blatant discrimination.

I don't think all of us do, but everyone already knows my opinion on kitties. Being aroudn them so much throughout my life, they feel just like another, smaller, furry person who walks on four legs. The bums refuse to get a job too... But honestly, it's hard not to see them as equals when you're upset and one puts it's paw over your hand and looks you in the eye like "Hey, it's alright.. Now, can I have a kitty treat? My tummy's getting to half empty."

Fuh... *cough*

Ah-hum! You know, I didn't have an opinion on you when I was banned, but I see now that we do not see eye to eye. I'm surprised they stood for this kind of blatant discrimination.

A cat is part of the animal world, and what I mean is you can not expect a Cat to act completely like a human, thus you should use different methods with it.

So a Cat is NOT completely "The Same" as a normal human. Thus specific monikers can not apply to them. <Shrugs his shoulders> If you would like to call this discrimination then fine, but we are not talking about humans. A cat is supposed to act like a cat...not a human. Thus we can not apply human standards to them.

I don't think all of us do, but everyone already knows my opinion on kitties. Being aroudn them so much throughout my life, they feel just like another, smaller, furry person who walks on four legs. The bums refuse to get a job too... But honestly, it's hard not to see them as equals when you're upset and one puts it's paw over your hand and looks you in the eye like "Hey, it's alright.. Now, can I have a kitty treat? My tummy's getting to half empty."

I know! ^_^ Well, replace "kitty" with "doggeh". :P2 I love cats, but I'm only deadly allergic to them. *sigh*

If anyone asks if I have siblings, I say "Yes, 4." One is a step sister, and the other is my toy poodle, Sasse. ^_^ Another sister is my mutt Missy, and the fourth is Tra'Kola, our other toy poodle we gave toa friend. :D

Thank the Lord for pets. They are such an immense blessing.

Thinking about pet rats, I had one when I was like 14, and he ended up becoming really vicious and I have a few scars to show for it.

I ended up letting him go in the woods. I had to get stitches from him more than once, and it wasn't fun.

A cat is part of the animal world, and what I mean is you can not expect a Cat to act completely like a human, thus you should use different methods with it.

So a Cat is NOT completely "The Same" as a normal human. Thus specific monikers can not apply to them. <Shrugs his shoulders> If you would like to call this discrimination then fine, but we are not talking about humans. A cat is supposed to act like a cat...not a human. Thus we can not apply human standards to them.

You know, humans are part of the "Animal World", too. I don't know what could make someone think that humans aren't animals, but I can only assume that it's some kind of a superiority complex.

Back