Fantasy Peter Pan (2003)

Kewii

April 27th
Title: Peter Pan

Tagline: All children grow up except one.

Genre: Adventure, Fantasy, Family

Director: P.J. Hogan

Cast: Jeremy Sumpter, Jason Isaacs, Rachel Hurd-Wood, Lynn Redgrave, Richard Briers, Olivia Williams, Geoffrey Palmer, Harry Newell, Freddie Popplewell, Ludivine Sagnier, Mathew Waters, George MacKay, Harry Eden, Patrick Hurd-Wood, Bill Kerr, Saffron Burrows, Alan Cinis, Frank Whitten, Bruce Spence, Dan Wyllie, Brian Carbee, Don Battee, Frank Gallacher, Septimus Caton, Jacob Tomuri, Venant Wong, Phil Meacham, Darren Mitchell, Mick Roughan, Janet Strauss

Release: 2003-12-18

Runtime: 113

Plot: In stifling Edwardian London, Wendy Darling mesmerizes her brothers every night with bedtime tales of swordplay, swashbuckling and the fearsome Captain Hook. But the children become the heroes of an even greater story, when Peter Pan flies into their nursery one night and leads them over moonlit rooftops through a galaxy of stars and to the lush jungles of Neverland.
Peter Pan (2003)

I loved this movie.
I have always been a fan of Peter Pan and this movie is my favourite of all the ones done so far.
I've always found peter pan to be a tragic story, and I was almost ready to cry by the end.

The interaction of the characters is great and the actors did a great job.

Anyone else like it?

Ps: I do believe in fairies, I do I do!

I haven't seen it yet, cause I was outta town when my friends went and saw it, -_-. But I guess the critics are giving it a thumbs down? :( I wasn't paying too much attention to whatever it was that I was watching, some show that they rate movies on, but they said that Wendy talks to Hook about wanting to be a pirate or something? Which is kinda disappoitning cause she totally does not like pirates in the real book, so I hope they didn't mess with the story line too much more than that...

i heard that it was bad but i don't know i guess i've always liked the Peter Pan story but I loved Hook more I like Robin Williams though

I LOVE THIS MOVIE!

It is soooooooooooo good.

I think I might see it in theaters again, and I never go see a movien in theaters more than once.

Worth the money.

The dance of the faries was one of the best moments. IT was so cute.

I do believe in faries, I do, I do.

LMAO....my friend said it was stupid....but i gotta see it for myself.....hmmm there was one part in particular that made him laugh

I believe in faries

:mellow: