petition (NON s/v shippers)

I agree with Sarkney_fan020. (y)

New Year's Resolution for JJ and Alias writers: no more S/V ship. The ship has been torpedoed! The ship has sunk. The ship is gone. :cool:

Let Sydney have her spine back JJ. She should tell Vaughn that he's treated her badly and that she won't stand for it anymore. Then she could/should knock the smug weasel on his butt. :woot:

I've been watching my Season 1 DVDs and marvel at how much better that season was compared to Season 3. The problem was Vaughn. Don't repeat the problem in Season 4! ;)

jess said:
Move on to Sark?
[post="980616"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Move on to anyone. Weiss, Will or even a new guy, but not Yawn.
He moved on when she was thought to be dead. She should have atleast tried to move on. Date! unfortunately our heroine turned into a wimpy teen whose heart shattered when Vaughn told her he wont leave his wife and go with her to get that coffee. Stupid, cheesy, boring and uninteresting <- this is what will happen if the show centered on SV.

Fabu said:
Move on to anyone. Weiss, Will or even a new guy, but not Yawn.
He moved on when she was thought to be dead. She should have atleast tried to move on. Date! unfortunately our heroine turned into a wimpy teen whose heart shattered when Vaughn told her he wont leave his wife and go with her to get that coffee. Stupid, cheesy, boring and uninteresting <- this is what will happen if the show centered on SV.
[post="1141245"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I agree, Syd shoudl move on, the fact that they are together now at the beginning of the new season is some hope they won't make it otgether to the end. let's hope it will be permanent for them this time. I am looking forwards to seeing Syd with a new guy.

SydBristow13 said:
I agree, Syd shoudl move on, the fact that they are together now at the beginning of the new season is some hope they won't make it otgether to the end.
[post="1196268"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I agree. Things can't stay perfect forever and the whole S/V relationship is getting old in my opinion. It bothers me that Sidney and Vaughn just totally forgot about everything w/ Lauren and are pretending like it never happened.

Some Sarkney would add excitement to the show (not to mention some plotline.) I want to know more about Sark. What led him to become a terrorist? Does he have any real feelings for Sidney? Is he really as bad as everyone thinks? He's been on the show for 3 seasons and we hardly know anything about him. Even if we don't see any Sarkney, how about some Sark?

Gadgett said:
I agree.  Things can't stay perfect forever and the whole S/V relationship is getting old in my opinion.  It bothers me that Sidney and Vaughn just totally forgot about everything w/ Lauren and are pretending like it never happened. 

Some Sarkney would add excitement to the show (not to mention some plotline.)  I want to know more about Sark.  What led him to become a terrorist?  Does he have any real feelings for Sidney?  Is he really as bad as everyone thinks?  He's been on the show for 3 seasons and we hardly know anything about him.  Even if we don't see any Sarkney, how about some Sark?
[post="1196840"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Just another sign their relationship won't make it, bad communication.

and about Sark that would be so interesting to see. they should deffinately hand out more on Sark in Alias, maybe do an episode wher Sark is needed because of a connection he has with someone from his past and we find out more about him.

I am SO glad I'm not the only one who doesn't like Vaughn! He seems like such a wimp to me...lol...Syd needs to go for the bad boy.... :cool:

:lol: MY GOD!!! I WANNA SIGN!!! (y) I agree, SV really SUCKS BIG TIME! Both of them makes me wanna vomit since season 3 onwards. I really dont know why. But now, I feel that they should give some room for wadia and maybe a bit of sarkney. SV is so yesterday and SO DEAD! I truly support the move to assasinate them anytime. Maybe one of us could start a 'Deadly Viper Assasination Squad' of our own to kill them.

Back