Season 4 Petition to Bring Alias Back Sooner!!

Ooo nice - I'm definitely signing this - thanks for bringing it to our attention! ^_^ :D

ETA: I signed it and I was #47! *feels special* :D

Hey, to everyone so far, great job!! Now, I ask you to do a little more. Tell everyone you know who watches Alias to sign this. The more people who sign, the more we will get recognized. Tell EVERYONE! Add the site to your signiture or post it in other places. This could work!!

I signed!! #61 this is soo gay if Alias does come back in jan 2005 the show could get cancelled because no one cares about it anymore because it waited to long. And everyone knows the show that is taking its place for the sunday night @ 9 is gonna get cancelled anyway.. come on ABC think smart :angry:

i dont think i can live without alias until freakin 2005! :eek:
EVERYONE GO AND SIGN! support our alias!

Maybe, but this could really work. If we get a ton of fans to sign, ABC could see that we are serious about how great Alias is (which they should already know).

I just added my John Hancock. The total stands at 72 signatures at the time of my signing. I will be forwarding this petition to my friends for their sigs as well. Even the ones who don't watch.

Signed it. So did fiancee and parents and siblings. Please advise of anything else we can do to bring back our show earlier in the season!

Back