petition to get s3 shown in the UK

Well , apparently Alias after being dumped by c4 , and probably by c5 by the end of s2 , has now been dumped by Sky1. Arrgggg maybe we could write to the BBC and try and get them to show at a decent time on BBC2, maybe in the old 24 time slot. But in order to do that we need to show them that there is a good fanbase for the show in the UK. the only reason why it hasn't been getting good rateings is a mixture of bad scheduling , putting it on before the watershed means it has to be edited, thus loosing its appeal. But anyway , any other ideas

I am fairly sure someone will pick it up, but if we start a petition and then send that to Sky, CH4, CH5, BBC etc. that is the only way I can think of.

PUT ALIAS ON IN UK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

BTW - there are already a few threads like this in general - if u look back and get the titles of them maybe we could get charlie or a mod to link them all together so we have more people!!!!!! ;)

WE WANT ALIAS!!! WE WANT ALIAS !!!!
lol!!!!
AND IF THEY DON'T SHOW IT I'LL......I'LL....... write a strongly worded letter to them!!! LMAO!!

thanks for the link - i'll spread the word!!
me, my boyfriedn and his mum have all signed - i'll tell my choms who watch too!!!

theres also another petition...get to it in the link on vaughnsmyguys siggy.....i mite get one in mine too.- u all should aswell, and spread the word on other sites

yup - sign em all!! i'm adding all my mates too - even those who don't watch it!!! LOL

Good news for people with sky and that it's getting shown in the UK but i need Alias on 5 aswell. I even offered to pay for sky (i have to pay for the internet) and my parents still won't let me have it. It's so unfair. (Can you tell i'm a teenager) lol.

Back