Petition to keep Alex (Olivia Wilde) on the show

ivand67

Sydney's Lover
If you like Olivia Wilde's character Alex Kelly for ANY reason, PLEASE sign this petition to keep her on the show.

Obviously I adore her - not only is she hot as hell but in my opinion, she's got a lot of potential as an actress and she's the very best thing that's ever happened to The O.C.

And people who support same-sex relationships are, as you might imagine, LOVING the storyline between Alex and Marissa. The kiss was so sweet and the way they've written and performed the scenes on the show has been so nice.

A forum just to celebrate the Alex-Marissa relationship just opened up. I never imagined I'd really care about anything on The O.C., last season I watched the first few episodes and forgot about it (though the show was fun), but it's because of this girl and this story that I can't miss it now... I hope there's someone here who cares to sign the petition and check out the forum. Alex with Seth was cool... but Alex and Marissa take the cake!

If you've watched the last 3 episodes, you know they weren't going for the lesbian kiss just to get better ratings. I mean sure, it's part of it, but it was written and delivered in a very genuine, loving way. If that sounds corny (especially since I'm a guy), I don't care. Obviously FOX did hype it up big-time, if you saw the promo during the Superbowl when they said "make sure you don't miss the last 5 minutes".

Josh Schwartz (the creator of the show) is gonna get a ton of mail telling him to make Olivia Wilde a cast member for the show's 3rd season. I sure hope Olivia is
back!

:blush:

Olivia_Wilde.jpg

I'm #1282. I have been trying to watch the O.C. a lot lately, yet I have never really have got a chance. But I saw the episode last night, and I loved it. It was so sweet, yet twisted. Of course, there was the Seth/Summer stuff and then the way Sandy was acting, but then there was the sweetness that was between Alex/Marissa. I really like Alex. She rocks.

VERY LIGHT SPOILERS BELOW!

Well if you guys are wondering, it appears Alex is gone after episode 16, which is 4 episodes from now.

She said it in an interview and everyone is confirming it. I did hear she might be back in episode 18, but then the show will take a new direction.

They'll do a huge 95-minute (?) episode with Summer's family, and Demi Moore will play her mother.

So we really have to pressure the right people to make sure Olivia comes back.

And I hope some network exec has taken notice -- it's a shame "Skin" got cancelled after only 3 episodes. She was the main girl on that show, but FOX was way too impatient and quickly pulled the plug.

So, if she doesn't come back (which would suck) she should get her own TV series, where SHE'S the lead. I'd pay to see that!!

Okay, I hardly ever watch the OC mainly because Mischa Barton annoys the hell out of me, but Olivia Wilde (I've known her from Skin) got me interested again. Now, if there's anything that makes this show the least bit tolerable, then it's her. So I pray that she stays. You got my vote.

I signed this and don't remember what number I ended up being :lol: Definitely don't want her off the show.

I love the sound of that spoiler! Summer-centric ep - can't wait!

aliasfanjay said:
I didn't even read the spoiler and people still talked about it... no point in even putting it in a spoiler space! :(
[post="1215740"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Um, since I'm the only one who mentioned it after he posted it, I'm assuming you were referring to me. What I said was 'Summer-centric ep - can't wait!', which, I'm sorry, does not spoil you for anything. Not like I said OMG - Summer and Ryan hook up or WTF - Teresa's baby really is Eddie's!! :rolleyes:

last time a petition was started, it didn't work. i'd rather samaire come back because alex is annoying. so i'm not gonna sign, but i also don't think that spoiler is correct. and it looks like alex may not be able to keep ryan and marissa apart, 'specially after last night's promo for the next new episode.

Garden State said:
and it looks like alex may not be able to keep ryan and marissa apart, 'specially after last night's promo for the next new episode.
[post="1233305"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Well the promo for the next new episode looked to me as if that was going to be the thing to break Alex and Marissa apart. I sure as hell hope not. I love Alex and Marissa together!

There was even an AP article in Sunday's paper about her leaving the show. :( So much for all the new characters this season - they are all gone!

Oooooh!!! Nice... a few people have signed from this thread. Thank you.

After thinking about it for a while, I don't think there's any way in hell we won't see Olivia on our TV screens very soon again after episode 16 even if she never comes back to the O.C.

The girl is just WAAAAAAAAAY too good-looking. And she's got that edgy, sexy girl role nailed to perfection.

So even though I still want her to come back to the show I call, "The Ohck", I won't be too sad about it if she doesn't come back. :lol:

I dig her big-time.

Back