pets!

I have 4 dogs and 2 birds. The dogs are a Poodle, Begal, Austrailian Cattle Dog and a 1/2 Chiuaua 1/2 Datsaun. The birds are both parakets. Sometimes it's hard not to step on a dog if they're all in the same room. But I love them all.

Krazed :ninja:

I once had a German Shepherd girl :smiley: My parents sent her to the pound cuz she barked too much :(

I also had a puppy poodle :smiley: He died :(

Before the 4 dogs that i have now we had 7 other dogs prior to them. They died and two when had to give away. :( Since the day I was born I've always had a pet, except for one day. :( Then the next day we got a new dog.

Krazed :ninja:

I have 10 dogs! I know that makes me sound like a crazy person, but I'm really not. We live way out in the country and we rescue stray dogs. We have all different kinds, including a white lab, a chocolate lab, a springer spaniel, a greyhound, a bloodhound, a sheepdog, and various other "mixed breeds". :smiley:

We also have a lot of cats and one bird - a turtledove.

:eek: 10 dogs wow!!thats really cool you rescue them ^_^ ,ther is a serious problem in Puerto Rico cause of stray dogs :( !!!i have 2 horses,3 dogs,4 fish,and7 birds.My 3 dogs are Polo a Yorkshier terrier a German Sheper named Mickey and my personal favorite Rocky a rootweiller i know that people always say ther dangerous but really his never try to bite me :smiley: ;) !!!

Very cool, Azalea. :smiley:

I live out in the country too, but I only have two dogs. (A golden retriever and a longhaired chihuahua. ) I also have two cats and a palamino horse named Strawberry. :smiley:

And what kind of birds do you have, spyhuntergrl?

Pets, love them! I have 3 cats and a dog
My cat's names are Rose (she's black and grey striped) Bud (or Moe and she's, well she's all the colors a cat could possibly be put together) and then Frodo (she's black). Then my dog Tia is brown...i love my pets!! :D haha

I love animals! I've had pets since the day I was like you Krazed!

Right now I have a cat and two lizards. We had another lizard but it died two years ago and nobody knows why. I used to have like billions of gold fish when I was in 2nd grade. We used to have two other cats but the first one got chewed up by dogs when I was three. Even though my parents spent a lot of money on operations he never fully recovered. He had to be put to sleep so he wouldn't suffer. My other cat got hit by somebody's car last November. Someone found her on the road and that person called the Humain Soceity and they called my dad. She had a name tag so they knew where to call.

The scary thing is... the night before my dad got the call I heard a cat screech, then I heard three honks from a car. I didn't know what the honks were for but I thought the screech was from some cat fighting with another cat. I seriously think that was her geting hit. She never deserved to get hit.

She was definately my cat. she slept with me every night and she was like, loyal to me. She adored me. I loved her SO much.

i have a siamese fighting fish, his name is BD(blue devil).as the name conotates he is blue. but his color varies with his moods. i know he's a male because i bought him as a show fish! but i never put him in shows. he's a little neurotic but who isn't ;) :D oh yeah and he's kind of an obese fish. but in no way is he smal for his type!

In all, this has been what I've had:

7 dogs, none at this molment though -_-

9 cats, only one left, Oliva :confused: Wan't to see her picture? yeah she is a cat but she has a ton of pictures that I took so I'll remember her when she gose away...

Back