Pets

My dog, since he's long haired, always looks scraggly. And he growls when I brush him and tries to bite the brush. He's had a real big attitude problem lately.

Aww that's sad! Someone tried to kick your cat? Once, my friend's boyfriend was harrassing her cat (and this is one cool cat, let me tell you, and i don't even like cats much LoL) and she bit him (the cat bit him, not my friend). We were all like "haha, serves you right!"

my penguins? Mine haaaaaaaate fish oddly enough...my penguins hate all seafood, oh yes, they do...in fact they started an anti fish club, with those sharks from Finding Nemo. Yes, fish are friends, NOT food. Although fish ARE a wee bit scary...right anyway, no they don't

hmm you know what, I just remembered, my family adopted a whale once...it's name was Nugget I think?  but it was only for a year, i have NO idea why...

If I had the extra money, I would do that. One of my elementary school classes adopted a whale once. The whale adoption thing is so that there will be funds to continue research on whales... basically, it's like donating to an organization, but you also get to find out stuff about "your" whale. Some people really like doing it, it's like living vicariously... or something.

well I know why they have people adopt whales, but what I don't get is why only for 1 year

Hm... maybe it's really expensive... or there aren't enough whales for everyone to adopt, so that's the organization's way of saying everyone needs to take turns... hm..

thats really cool! i love animals!

i have a dog, a really fat and weird dog! but i love her! she is soo cute but right now she is soo weird, i think she wants to be a cat and a dog and a human all at the same time! she is lying a corner in our living room staring at the wall watching it thinking something is in there and everyonce and awhile she will start barking and start to scratch at the wall, but then she will strecthc like a cat and crawl up behind you and sleep, where she will stay for a day or two like a cat!

aliasjgfanaticmv said:
my penguins? Mine haaaaaaaate fish oddly enough...my penguins hate all seafood, oh yes, they do...in fact they started an anti fish club, with those sharks from Finding Nemo. Yes, fish are friends, NOT food. Although fish ARE a wee bit scary...right anyway, no they don't
yeah!! don't eat the fish!!! today is my doggy's birthday... everyone say 🎂

alias_fan said:
aliasjgfanaticmv said:
my penguins? Mine haaaaaaaate fish oddly enough...my penguins hate all seafood, oh yes, they do...in fact they started an anti fish club, with those sharks from Finding Nemo.  Yes, fish are friends, NOT food.  Although fish ARE a wee bit scary...right anyway, no they don't
yeah!! don't eat the fish!!! today is my doggy's birthday... everyone say 🎂
aww I'm a bit late.... belated 🎂 to your dog!!!

Poncho- Yeah, it was to protect it, in a way

emetib- COOL! I didn't know you could adopt a manatee!!

Back