Pets

the 1 i saw got in a fight with a coyote! i saw it happen in a field a block down from my house. the coyotes eat the poor stray cats that don't have anywhere 2 go poor kittys

sugapufs always fighting beanie!!he dusnt fite sherbet (my others sistas hamsta)cos hes rely fat - hes like a sumo hamster! aaah i luv hamstas how did it die?

my cursed it...I really have no idea. But anyway...my mom and my sister and I were going out somewhere, and she's always hated him, so she was like, I HOPE THAT HAMPSTER IS DEAD BY THE TIME WE GET HOME!!! Sure enough..he was.... :(

I have a Yorkshire terrier named Brownie... he's cute and obnoxious. And he's a scaredy cat... I mean, he's afraid of Mo and her sounds! LoL And yeah... he's currently cowering underneath the computer desk 'cause suddenly, it's raining really hard and the tornado sirens are going off. Hm... maybe I should get off the computer? LoL

I've got 3 cats and one little kitten! My cats names are Rose, Bud (or Moe), and Frodo, and my kitten doesn't really have a name yet! haha, i also have a dog (lab) named Tia! :smiley:

Existentialist said:
I have a Yorkshire terrier named Brownie... he's cute and obnoxious. And he's a scaredy cat... I mean, he's afraid of Mo and her sounds! LoL And yeah... he's currently cowering underneath the computer desk 'cause suddenly, it's raining really hard and the tornado sirens are going off. Hm... maybe I should get off the computer? LoL
My dog's scared of fire hydrants and anything on wheels!! :lol: But I still love him, cowardness and all.

i have a rabbit..... and miraculously he potty-trained himself!! and when i let him out to exercise, i can totally trust on him to not bite any electrical cords.. if he wants to go do his business, he just goes down to his cage and hops in! he knows exactly where and where not to go, and when i talk to him he knows what i'm talking about! he's just the perfect rabbit!

u have a potty-trained rabbit? now that's awsome. 1 time i was really bored and decided 2 watch judge judy and there was a news update about a woman that potty-trained her cat

feeling_like_a_spy said:
i have a rabbit..... and miraculously he potty-trained himself!! and when i let him out to exercise, i can totally trust on him to not bite any electrical cords.. if he wants to go do his business, he just goes down to his cage and hops in! he knows exactly where and where not to go, and when i talk to him he knows what i'm talking about! he's just the perfect rabbit!
Awww! I want a rabbit!! They're soo cute--especially the kind with the floppy ears! :smiley:

lol ya.. his name's Loppy. he doesn't have lop-ears though.. my sister just named him. o well he's used to hearing his name, so i guess it's ok.. he's brown and he has a white stripe that goes up between his eyes and he has a white spot behind his left ear, and his left leg is white also! yep.. and he's afraid of twirling umbrellas and vaccuum cleaners. lol if anyone's about to get a rabbit.. you should! they're cute!

feeling_like_a_spy said:
lol ya.. his name's Loppy. he doesn't have lop-ears though.. my sister just named him. o well he's used to hearing his name, so i guess it's ok.. he's brown and he has a white stripe that goes up between his eyes and he has a white spot behind his left ear, and his left leg is white also! yep.. and he's afraid of twirling umbrellas and vaccuum cleaners. lol if anyone's about to get a rabbit.. you should! they're cute!
twirling umbrellas?? :lol: That's so cute! I think I've already said this, but my dog's afraid of firehydrants. Oh, and freelancer26--47 rabbits???? where does she/he keep them all?? :blink:

Back